signpro

Graphtec CE5000-60 + FlexiPRO 7.0

NEEDED NEEDED..! Do I need a driver for my Graphtec CE5000-60 for FlexiPRO 7.0. If so were do I get one? I tried to set up this model in flexi but it's a no go. HELP!! :angry:;)

After I install CE5000-60 like a printer and then add Graphtec (prodction manager setup) there's no CE5000-60. Flexi only shows CE1000, CE2000-60. So im using CE2000 and it wont read registration marks for the Edge.....Flexi asks to manually register. No optic eye option?

Guest fivestar

Add the drivers to the outputdrivers folder in flexi's installed directory.  should be c:program_filesflexi7.0outputdrivers or something very close to that.

Command on the cutter needs to be set to HP-GL when using Flexi or other 3rd party cutting programs, but when using Cutting Master 2, needs to be set to GP-GL

found it...http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=292

The cutter was already set to that. I just need flexiPRO 7.0 to read a Graphtec CE5000-60. But that model number is not listed....?

found it...http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=292

The cutter was already set to that. I just need flexiPRO 7.0 to read a Graphtec CE5000-60. But that model number is not listed....?

Might need to get the latest .csm driver files from SAi for Flexi.

Hey that last one worked - thanks much!  I'm not sure why the other one didn't work but you the man!!

Jon knows all the ins and outs! He's definitely the guy to go to! Thanks again Jon!! :D

Thanks, I'm glad I could help out.

jon

Hey Jon, Can you throw me that zip file again for FLEXI. Im having trouble with the conection, production manager keeps telling me there's an ERROR.

Matt

Hey Jon, Can you throw me that zip file again for FLEXI. Im having trouble with the conection, production manager keeps telling me there's an ERROR.

Matt

Click Here

You should be able to use CE5000-60   Make sure cutter is on Command Hp-GL.

My FlexiStarter 8 is a bundled version that came with a PCUTCT630G model so only shows Liyu, PCUT and another cheap brand in the drop down menu, i need the csm file for the graphtecs. I dont want to have to buy another copy of FLEXI as i have the dongle and its a genuine working copy ive used for 3 years on the pcut. I know the driver exists i just cant find it :(

My FlexiStarter 8 is a bundled version that came with a PCUTCT630G model so only shows Liyu, PCUT and another cheap brand in the drop down menu, i need the csm file for the graphtecs. I dont want to have to buy another copy of FLEXI as i have the dongle and its a genuine working copy ive used for 3 years on the pcut. I know the driver exists i just cant find it :(

Contact SAI,  for support.   Flexi support.  They have all the drivers.