vectorman

tiny bubels what to do?

can it be sand or dust the shource to tiny buble like

when i pull the back of the vynil i have a electric force that pull sand and dust from the surranding,and the is no way to get ridof it

it cuoses tiny bubles on surfece,pesonaly i dont now haw to solve it ecsept maby to work in a highly clean place (to hard for me) or maybe to buy a air comrresor and clean  the surfece any other idea's?

I have the same problem sometimes.

Working from home, isn't the cleanest place to make decals.

Someone makes a static free application tape.

I haven't tried any of it yet.

just wipe the vinyl with a bounce dryer sheet. this also works for your clothes and your hair.

just wipe the vinyl with a bounce dryer sheet. this also works for your clothes and your hair.

Seriously? Won't that leave a film on you vinyl....making it hard for the tape to stick ;D

" Tiny bubbles .. in the vinyl " a variation of Don Ho's song

I bet you are applying dry . Make up some application fluid ( ingredients has been posted many times ) & apply that way. ALOT easier to align & get all the bubbles out . VERY hard to apply dry & keep the bubbles out . They can be popped & go away usually . Seems the application fluid kills the static electricity also .  ;D

• Like 1

I use medium tack . The clear stuff does not work wet at all .

" Tiny bubbles .. in the vinyl " a variation of Don Ho's song

I bet you are applying dry . Make up some application fluid ( ingredients has been posted many times ) & apply that way. ALOT easier to align & get all the bubbles out . VERY hard to apply dry & keep the bubbles out . They can be popped & go away usually . Seems the application fluid kills the static electricity also .  :huh:

man i really awer of the wet applaying'and in this case it happened in wet apllaying,its not air bubbels my guss its sand  grain or dust grain anyone femileor whit this?

If you are applying the decals & sand is blowing , that would make bubbles . You need to have a garage or shield in order to stop that . Also sqeezee from the middle out in all directions .

i have the sand bubbeles as well dont know wat to do

in wet applay i open it again and spray a lot of liqwid

it improve the resolt

Rodger, what kind of wet-app tape do you use specifically? I think your suggestion is a good one. I get bubbles when applying dry too sometimes, even in ideal conditions with no wind. Wet seems to be superior, but just a little messier (and requires some kind of reasonably-priced application liquid).

Rodger, what kind of wet-app tape do you use specifically? I think your suggestion is a good one. I get bubbles when applying dry too sometimes, even in ideal conditions with no wind. Wet seems to be superior, but just a little messier (and requires some kind of reasonably-priced application liquid).

I bought 2 rolls of regular paper , medium tack tranfer tape almost 4 years ago locally . I am just getting to the end of it . I'm going to order some tranfer tape from USC soon . I am still on the Oracal 651 I bought then also . I'll be geting restocked soon from USCutter .. but i wont buy as many rolls of App tape .It is cheap as dirt , but i reuse it several times often :) .