KE5AFU

1st window banner

First time I tried mounting vinyl wet. I had help and the right side is a little off, I may have to redo it. But overall I think it's ok for my first try.

post-3891-12986532691447_thumb.jpg

post-3891-1298653271831_thumb.jpg

First time I tried mounting vinyl wet. I had help and the right side is a little off, I may have to redo it. But overall I think it's ok for my first try.

Nice is that printed on vinyl or layered?

It is layered. I used too much of the application fluid and it took forever to dry.

It is layered. I used too much of the application fluid and it took forever to dry.

i don't think that you can use to much, you just have to squggee forever to get it all out. also if you spray the trans. tape it will come off easier.

great job :thumbsup: 

?why would you have to redo it?

I agree that it is slightly leaning down on the right side, but overall it looks pretty awesome!

--Cory

noticed that just thought that it might be the picture or something.

Thanks all. Next I'm doing 15(qty) 13.5' long car stripes. Tracking is going to kill me... I did get one set cut and they look good. I'll post pics later.

btw, tips / constructive criticism are always appreciated.