Daniel T

More Free Vinyl

hey guys.

i got some free vinyl from avery today. the vinyl is white a7 opaque. now what can i use this particular vinyl for.

be easy i'm a newborn ;)

This works great for testing and adjusting your new cutter.

After I set mine up I used a lot of it for decals that I sold. Using free vinyl I have paid for my PCut!!!!

if you guys are actually getting yours your doing better then i am i have submitted twice emailed twice and even called them and stil have nothing from them or have gotten an answer so i will not buy any of their product from anywhere. if they cant send me a sample to try then why should i just go out and buy their prouct!

i have no idea who i pissed off

maybe you live in a foreign/international location like me  ;)

That's where I'm at and i got mine neighbor  ;)

really where you located in the beach im over in the green run section

Tried my free roll of A7 today and didn't care for it.  It cut very well but was kinda a pain weeding.  The stuff was pretty brittle and tore easily.

Mine sucks!

It won't cut a curly cue to save it's life!

I've tried every pressure and speed I can think of. I think because it's too plasticy. Is that even a word?

Good thing it was free. Now I know not to buy.

well you all are very lucky ive sent 8 emails request for free samples and even called them 5 or 6 times and still nothing i guess i wont be buying none from them any how i guess hell fire and i am in winston salem north carolina

and to the one that got 8-10 rolls of vinyl from using  different address shame on you oh by the way can i get some from you the free samples that you got im a new bee  just kidding

but if you can get some thing for free why not hell fire give another 9 or so different addresses may be you can stock up enough and shhhhhhhhhh sell some wow what a profit that would bee just kidding

what a great bunch of people 

i got some really good vinyl from a company but now ive forgotten which company it is it is called contact vinyl it is so good it isnt worth whipping your own as_ with  and the lady said it was really a good vinyl and it cost me with shipping with a roll of 24 inches by 50 yards for $47  i looked at it and said damn i can get this  from wall mart for $8.97  for a 50 yard roll well it is so good i just threw it away even the damn trash can threw it back at me and asked me what the hell is this sh_t

it isnt even good enought to whipe my dogs a_s  with well i wrote that company off real fast even thow i forget which company it is damn that sucks thow forgot the companys name

but damn it says on the back paper contact vinyl yea you mean contact paper for you to use in your cabinets even thow the damn can food would throw it back at me and ask me what the hell is this shit also

but  A LEASSON LEARNED HARD WAY AND VERY EXSPINSIVE LESSON LEARNED

i found a company that is local and there is a business that uses them ive meet the owner and seen some of his work so i am going to get some sample vinyl from them and see how it works  if i can get lucky enough like the one group member did get 8-10 sample rolls of vinyl  what a bunch of great people on this forum

Guest Schramm

Personally I like LG Hi-Cal Vinyl, it has been very easy to weed, it is inexpensive and I just buy it from SignWarehouse.com.  I have had really great luck with it.

That's where I'm at and i got mine neighbor  :thumbsup:

really where you located in the beach im over in the green run section

Thaila gardens area

Both free sites ask for a business name. What if you don't have one then what do you put?

Personally I like LG Hi-Cal Vinyl, it has been very easy to weed, it is inexpensive and I just buy it from SignWarehouse.com.  I have had really great luck with it.

hey schramm, do you use the 6000 or 4000? i like the prices :D

regards duke

guys i went to the site and it says it is done,, with the a7,,, is that right?

I would love some free vinyl,,lol