Daniel T

More Free Vinyl

fill out this form & fax it in

Actually, print several copies, have it sent to your friends house, your mother's house, your mother-in-law's house, . . . . .

Avery.PDF

Avery.PDF

Actually, print several copies, have it sent to your friends house, your mother's house, your mother-in-law's house, . . . . .

I did this bout 3 weeks ago and havn't got a thing...........? :huh:

I have gotten boxes sent each and every time I faxed it in, boxes came here, to son's friends house, to mother-in-laws house, always in ten days or less, I don't know what the problem is with you.

The last time, I ordered some really cool looking pearl vinyl, that is semi pearlescent.  :thumbsup::huh:

dylan, do you just check one square?

I have 3 business, so i think i can work this,,,,,llol

thanks for the info,

MonkeyMeMe

It varies, the first time i checked a7, a9, & 48" over laminate, to mom-in-laws, i just checked a7 & a9, to sons friend I checked a7 & a9 the first time & pearl the second, all arrived, the most recent time, today, I checked three to be sent to sons friends house.

The overlaminate, came in a 48" roll, i tried to cut it down with a box cutter, my son & his friend were holding the roll, I would cut then they would turn, I slipped & got a nasty gash on the top of the back of my hand, I decided to use a hand saw & it worked fine.

dylan this in printable vinyl right?inkjet or laser?

MMM

thanks for the help and thanks a ton for the dowloads, love the dragons,,

A7 & A9 normal vinyl, the pearl was from the printable section, but I haven't tried to print on it yet.

dylan this in printable vinyl right?inkjet or laser?

MMM

thanks for the help and thanks a ton for the dowloads, love the dragons,,

I've printed on Avery 6 year vinyl before then laminated over it. Works great to be honest!  :thumbsup::huh:

Newb in the free stuffz dept. :angry: So gotta couple questions about this form pls.

You fill out the `Printer info section`..then do you fill out the `Distributor use only` section too? If so...who do you fill out as the distributor? lol.

And the vinyl itself..(yeah these are probably retarded questions lol) Opaque...is that white, or transparent?..and I still havent figured out the purpose of transparent vinyl *shrug* lol. Also, the different types of vinyl..sign-cut (just normal sign vinyl i imagine), water based printers, `solvent, eco-solvent and UV-curable printers`, and overlaminates....i really dont know what those guys are :thumbsup: . Im just lookin for some learnin ;D

Please forgive my newbness :) .

dylan yo are killing me here, i havent recieved any yet,, I want freebees,, and i want lots,, lol

MMM

hey ppl what did you all put down for the printer section? i don't want to fiil it out wrong and not get mine.

Where can a person get a sample of the LG vinyl??

http://www.harborsales.net/lgcontactus.cfm

They sent me a roll of 54" x 5 yards. Should've seen me lug that box in. I need to cut a piece off before I can try it. My cutter is only 24". It's some kind of printable LG matte vinyl. That's cool because I've been wanting to trying some printing and contour cutting.

Where can a person get a sample of the LG vinyl??

http://www.harborsales.net/lgcontactus.cfm

They sent me a roll of 54" x 5 yards. Should've seen me lug that box in. I need to cut a piece off before I can try it. My cutter is only 24". It's some kind of printable LG matte vinyl. That's cool because I've been wanting to trying some printing and contour cutting.

How much did you have to pay for it, I filled out the sample request, and they wanted me to pay full price.

I didn't pay anything. I forgot I filled one out and then I got a UPS shipment e-mail and then it showed up at my door... :thumbsup:

I got free roll from of LG from harbor yesterday.54"x5y.And friend of mine gave me his roll of LG he received yesterday. :rolleyes:

I just got an email from UPS.  I am getting some printable vinyl samples.. now if I just get my laptop back.

Gary

I faxed a two weeks ago and still nothing

It takes right at two weeks for mine to arrive, the form asks for an e-mail address, I have never gotten an e-mail as a result of the form.