Daniel T

More Free Vinyl

Just thumbing through the July issue of SIGNS OF THE TIMES mag and on page 17 is an offer to get a free roll of vinyl

check it out at :    geta7opaque.averygraphics.com

Let's see what you guys are gonna do with your free vinyl. post some completed projects

take care, daniel t

Guest fivestar

Thanks Daniel, I just submitted for my free vinyl.

Mine shoulod be on the way, but I'll probably just use it for testing purposes.

:huh:

seeing that I HATE avery and would NEVER sell it to a customer, I'll be using it to test out different cutting speeds and pressure and whatnot. Oh, I got my roll today of white.

Sweet. I was getting ready to order some more white Avery A6 today too. Guess I'll hold off.

What would you prefer over Avery? I believe Avery is the best brand on the market honestly. Never had one issue.

I've never had any problems with Avery either,other than the price. But when I do get a deal,I use it and am always happy with the results.

It is a little pricier, but if spending a few bucks extra on a roll of vinyl gets me a reputation for creating neater, longer lasting decals and signs than I'll definitely pay a little more for the good stuff.

Nice website,interesting. But I don't pay much attention to stuff like that.ANY product you can name,you can find bad examples. I know people who won't have a DELL computer and people who won't have anything else. Of the many millions of yards of vinyl sold,I am sure that there are a lot more satisfied customers as dissatisfied ones. There are websites like that for almost everything. check out www.paypalsucks.com sometime. But how many of us keep right on using paypal because we realize the percentage of bad experiences is so LOW that it really doesn't matter?

Some of us use FDC vinyl almost exclusively. Made by Avery. Never a single complaint for me,not one. And I have graphics on my truck that look as good now as they did this time last year when I applied them.

I've had long-time sign guys tell me never to use Oracal...so what do you do? Go by your own experiences. In my case,Avery has been ok.No better or worse than anything else.

Guest fivestar

Got my free roll the other day and made $60.00 off of 50" of it..... :)

Thanks Will have to order some !!! Well now we have white and Black free rolls .....

Lets find some color !!

I had the same experience with the Avery Vinyl. Never occured to me it was the vinyls fault though, I suppose it should have. I just thought it was the blazing hot arizona sun.

Just got my third roll of A7 -- all three are white -- the last was 15" x 5 yard -- shortest one yet -- maybe they are catching on to me  :thumbsup:

Oh well -- it has really helped in the learning process. Now if I could only find someone giving away rolls of white reflective I could really save the boss some money!!!  :jumping:

Anyway -- thanks Avery -- with 25 yards of practice vinyl to play with I have learned A LOT!!!!  :you rock:  :snow:

Merry Christmas all  :santa: :snow: :santa: :snow: :santa: :snow: :santa: :snow: