Daniel T

More Free Vinyl

Hehehe

I just got 3 rolls white

1 A6 15":x5 yards white

1 A9 15"x5 yards

1  clear 24"x5 yards

So refax the form with different items checked.

fill out this form & fax it in

Actually, print several copies, have it sent to your friends house, your mother's house, your mother-in-law's house, . . . . .

On this form are you guys and gals filling out the distributor use only part?

fill out this form & fax it in

Actually, print several copies, have it sent to your friends house, your mother's house, your mother-in-law's house, . . . . .

On this form are you guys and gals filling out the distributor use only part?

NO, it says for distributor use only.

You're not a distributor are you?

i did this one time last year and got 3 rolls of various stuff so i have about 15 forms ready to fax.

Guys when you are doing this and putting different address, on , what do you do , for the co, name,, and the phone number?

thanks

MMM

Guys when you are doing this and putting different address, on , what do you do , for the co, name,, and the phone number?

thanks

MMM

Make it up!  :thumbsup:

I sent the first one in under my company name, the second under my father's name and address.

Still waiting on the second delivery though

Hmm, still didn't get any Avery yet. I think I might try re-faxing it next week.. can't hurt right?

To the ones that got your vinyl did you get all three rolls the same day. I got a roll of 15 inch A9 white today but didn't get the other two rolls.

To the ones that got your vinyl did you get all three rolls the same day. I got a roll of 15 inch A9 white today but didn't get the other two rolls.

All was delivered the same day, the smaller rolls combined in one box, 48 inch roll in it's packaging with a shipping label slapped on it.

Got another roll today, 36" roll of printable matte white vinyl.  I will have to cut it down.  I will try this time with the skill saw.

Thanks for the form. I did this awhile back with just emailing them and didn't get anything so I will try and fax one out and see what happens. I don't have a graphics printer so I will just have to stick with the a9 and a7

Christi

Thanks for the form. I did this awhile back with just emailing them and didn't get anything so I will try and fax one out and see what happens. I don't have a graphics printer so I will just have to stick with the a9 and a7

Christi

the silver sparkle is nice as is the pearlescent

Has anyone had luck getting usable samples from FDC? The samples I recieved are little 5"x5" squares.

I know this is old, but anyone try to get any samples lately?

I got some from the 3M website a few weeks back... actually got some really NICE display packages of their line has like a 3"x5" piece of all their films... And a roll of overlam

22 minutes ago, cardudenc said:

anyone tried to use the form lately?

ya i did the first year i got on this. and i did get a 4x5 sheet of some really great gloss white without having to talk to anyone  but last year mid  2016 i had my girlfriend contact them and they said you need to contact a rep now, and they never got back..