Rodger

Daytona 500 09

Guest kenya

Kenya ,

With both of us picking Kevin Harvick as our 1rst pick , I thought we would be getting along good . I think Jimmy Johnson has been the best ever since he has started so I can't argue your 2nd pick , but for you to enjoy Kyle Bush wrecking , That is HILARIOS !!! . I have to give him props for handling getting canned so Dale Jr could join Hendricks & then him having a mission last year . He fell apart in the chase with engine help . I enjoyed him bowing to the angry crowd & sticking up a different finger back to them  ( Kyle holds up the # 1 finger ) . I enjoy that type of humor . I give you the edge on picks , But I'm picking

#29 Kevin Harvick   &

#18 Kyle Bush   for the California race this sunday ...

anyody else ;D

#99 Carl Edwards if anybody wants/thinks a 3rd pick would be fun

I hear ya Rodger........... but I simply can not stand Kyle.

He is one of the best racer to come along in ALONG time. He has talent as a driver, but sorry- his personality sucks.

One day, someone will hopefully knock that swelled head off his shoulders (probably will be his own brother-lol)

I pick Tony Stewart &  Jeff Gordon for this Sunday.

I'm sticking with Matt Kenseth & Jeff Gordan  for the year  ;):angry: >:(, although I realy like & respect Carl Edwards .

Yanno ( something Jenny taught me  :angry: ) .. the grand prize could be like In American Graffiti , where Milnor gets pulled over by the cop . The young gal ( famous singers daughter ) makes Milnor say " I am a dirty-bird , ---- , she is Bitchin' " all the loosers would have to type that to the winner .. could be fun  :angry:

Edit ; I changed my picks via edit & thought I would catch some slack . but didn't  ;) . I picked Kevin Harvick & Kyle Bush for the year , but if nobody is gonna catch me or let me know they caught me , I'll let you know who I picked Monda am ;)

Guest kenya

Anyone up for this Sunday's race?

My picks are Jeff Gordon & Mark Martin.

yeah , I thought I would get busted alot faster . Can I edit my picks every Monday :o  :o;D ;D

Guest kenya

yeah , I thought I would get busted alot faster . Can I edit my picks every Monday :o  :angel:;D ;D

I saw your edit.

But it's just for fun, if it was for money- I'd be coming to visit your ass...........( I love donkeys );D ;D ;D

yeah , I thought I would get busted alot faster . Can I edit my picks every Monday :o  ;D ;D ;D

I saw your edit.

But it's just for fun, if it was for money- I'd be coming to visit your ass...........( I love donkeys );D ;D ;D

Hey Kenya ,

That is good . I knew members here would catch that . I thought I would get some reaction & was dissapointed when I didn't  ;D . I take things well , Anybody can blast me & make me laugh as long as the attitude isn't real bad  . All the " real " members are way above that , so not worries there  :o .

Hey Kenya , I make a real mean Kyle Bush inside a heart sticker ( in my best Shrek voice ... [ weed-rat stew bit } )  , I will make you 1  ;D