Sign in to follow this  
ollitrop

PCUT leaves a TINY uncut section on all cuts

PCUT leaves a TINY uncut section on all cuts.

So when I am trying to weed something that is small or thin it ends up getting ruined.

Is there a way to ensure it cuts all the way thru a line and doesnt skip a TINY section? Its annoying and a waste of Vinyl.

Any suggestions?

Guest fivestar

sounds like knife offset needs adjusted.  What software you running and people on here can tell you how to adjust it.  I only use flexi so if you are not running that then I cannot help you.

I would aslo check to make sure your carriage is on track. if it has become dislodged as mine likes to do, you will have to push it back on track.

Its not only PCUT, I have a MH721 and a MH365 Refine they both leave that small uncut area. I have changed the cutter offset, the overcut , cutting speed, and cutter, nothing helps. This is real bad on small cut. I wish some one will have a fix. I am using AI and signcut,  HELP PLEASE ;D:huh:

ollitrop and bigmac,

This is almost certainly a knife offset issue.  Try doubling the knife offset and see what the result is (it should overcut at this point).

In SignBlazer, the offset can be changed under Cutter, then Setup.....blade offset