BannerJohn

take a minute for Ken

Today is Ken's surgery and it would be nice if all of us took a minute to say a prayer for him,and his speedy recovery. I don't think that there are many of us whom Ken hasn't helped at one point or another.

And hopefully, Levi or Ken's folks will let us know how he is doing.

Def in my prayers. Hopefully, he will have the same positive outcome you did! Best wishes for him and his family.

Guest fivestar

Yes he's in my prayers, I didn't realize today was the day for his surgery.  Ken get well soon and we'll keep things going here.  Ask houseofgrafix :) :) :)

Get well soon Ken, You'll be back in no time..... :)

in our thoughts and prayers. Blessed

Ken, I had thought of you all week, knowing one of days this week was your surgery.

Wishing for a successful surgery and speedy recovery..........

Well wishes are with you......and hurry back....maybe you to will find some pretty nurses to help you heal quicker!  :)

Guest kenya

Ken,

I wish you all the best today.

Hopefully, you'll be back with us VERY soon.

Take care & God Bless!

Me too, he has helped me more times that I can count. Good luck Buddy and I wish you a fast recovery.

Wayne

I heard from Levi,and they spoke briefly with Ken after surgery and he seems to be doing well....more news as it becomes available!

Speedy recovery Ken

We need your knoledge and kindness

recover fast MY FREIND

you are greatly missed

Thank john for keeping us up to date.

How are you doing yourself

Darrell

kearn

Ken , speedy recovery & hope you feel better VERY soon so you can tell us about the nurses .. any prospective next-ex's :thumbsup: Any have the GREAT combo of Looks , Wit & Confidence Bikini Girl has ;D  ;D

Oh Roger  ;D LOL

Ken, I prayed for a speedy recovery and from what levi said you are doing great! Rest easy Mr. Imes, and when you get back I will bring you some GREAT HOT COFFEE  :thumbsup:  And NO I will not wear a Nurses outfit for him Roger LOL  ;D

Dazzel

Oh Roger  ;D LOL

Ken, I prayed for a speedy recovery and from what levi said you are doing great! Rest easy Mr. Imes, and when you get back I will bring you some GREAT HOT COFFEE  :thumbsup:  And NO I will not wear a Nurses outfit for him Roger LOL  ;D

Dazzel

Hey Dazel ( BDC  ;D )

ya just don't understand the POWERFULL combo Bikini Girl has  ;D . I got a call in to the Bikini Girl , asking her to make an appearance for Ken ... if that isn't friendship , I don't know what is ..... IF anybody can arrange Bikini Girl to visit me , I'll get 1 of my kidneys removed  ;D

Rodger

Best of Wishes to you Ken! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Im glad they found this on time.

Joe