Sign in to follow this  
briansdesigns

Pricing

Definitely a loaded question.

Why would you say that? The person that started the thread has merely 2 posts, thus I would imagine he/she is fairly new to the sign/vinyl industry, and is just trying to get information.

This is the 2nd post within a few minutes that you have questioned someone's thread/post/etc... I don't understand your points?

Well, pretty difficult to answer a vague question with limited supplied information.

"Loaded question" means there are more variables than constants, so it becomes difficult to provide a sufficient answer.

Well, pretty difficult to answer a vague question with limited supplied information.

"Loaded question" means there are more variables than constants, so it becomes difficult to provide a sufficient answer.

I think most of us understood the question. If you are having a bad day, rudeness will be excused,on this and the other post. If not, I suggest you find another forum to hang out in. Attitudes aren't appreciated here.

and btw,your definition of a loaded question is all wrong.

Ok, How about this, Banner prices i have figured out range from $6.00 dollars a sq foot, to $9.00 depending on how much vinyl and graphic work is used, single layer, double layer,,

Now how do you figure Coraplast signs,? is that per square foot as well? and what price range,,

just some where to start and somewhere to finsih,,

Guys,

MMM