Vinyl Guy

octagon

what amuses me is that these guys (mostly from the OTHER forum) come over here and have the unmitigated nerve to pass judgement on people that they do not know. Signs101 is widely known and regarded as a bunch of elitist snobs who look down on anyone who is either trying to get started in the business, or is new to the business. They have no manners,and they don't even know how to abide by the rules of their own forum. And you know what? They are the ones who have given sig shops a bad name to the general public. How many times have I had someone say to me how they got ripped off by one of these guys? Too many to count.

Go home,little boys.Play with yourself and each other and leave the good decent people here alone.

Guest stunad, jr.
Not when you consider that some of these folks are presenting themselves to your clients as your professional competition.

my professional competition doesnt sell pedophile stickers, let alone spend ENDLESS HOURS sitting on a computer trying to harass people they are jealous of.  If they would spend the time PROFESSIONALLY making real MONEY, they wouldnt be sitting figuring out how to access this site after they were banned.  I Mean.....really, how busy can they be if they have this much time on their hands?

I'm just glad this forum has some of the best, decent, helpful people out there....this forum has truely been blessed like that!

I don't know why some people get sick kicks bugging us here..........guess pure jealousy!

Even though I really don't think we owe them an explanation....or even the time of day.  I guess it just makes me realize what an awesome forum is here, and without it, I wouldn't be where I am today....so with that...THANK YOU USCUTTER!!!

Ah man I am going to have fun with this site. Bunch of guys with $200 plotters and stealing artwork.  :thumbsup:

do what you are saying is if i give you a million dollar nascar the racing team and all the right gear. you are a pro.

$200 or not mine cuts just the same as yours.

you cannot steal what is given and as for copyrighted material you are allowed to give what the other person does with it is not your fault.

with that said i think we all here that are true members should not give in to these ppl they are just board and trying to find something to do with their down tim. like john said if you have that attitude and rip ppl off you will have alot of down time.

i will pray for them. that is how i am going to handle this from my side.

Ok, I don't usually give these rude people any of my time or consideration, but I do feel the need to express my personal opinion about this persons manners. I just want everyone else to know that this is directed at H.O.G. - Have a nice day  :thumbsup:

post-2017-12986532356412_thumb.gif

post-2017-12986532363057_thumb.gif

H.O.G is a dick on that site sometimes and apparently is one on here to Ha

Fivestar.. are you by any chance David??

The one and only.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Ha hey man, you know me wink wink 201/tsf Lol

Ah I remember now that you said you were popular here : )

God you can see how kind hearted 101 are.. admin. there think you guys are criminals and murders Lol.

they are jealous there is a forum about signs, which people don;t act like complete asses

Not all 101 people are bad, alot of good people there but alot are chumps/snob people who think there worth millions of dollars and are elite people in society? Give me a break, you make friggan signs, no glamor to that really...

They aren't top notch sign makers either because if they were, they all be in Signcraft and to "busy" doing high profile jobs, rather than seeing how many times they can get banned of another site.

Guest fivestar

H.O.G is a dick on that site sometimes and apparently is one on here to Ha

Fivestar.. are you by any chance David??

The one and only.  ;D ;D ;D

Ha hey man, you know me wink wink 201/tsf Lol

Ah I remember now that you said you were popular here : )

God you can see how kind hearted 101 are.. admin. there think you guys are criminals and murders Lol.

they are jealous there is a forum about signs, which people don;t act like complete asses

;D ;D ;D LMAO yeah I know you :thumbsup:

Those guys can think what they like.

Guest fivestar

BTW, Seam glad you finally made it over here.  Great to see you around.

Guest fivestar

it sean david not seam Lol

yea I may stick around here to Lol

Nice people

:thumbsup:;D ;D See what you've turned me into, a misspeller ;D ;D ;D

Yes there are alot of nice people here on this site.  Willing to help out unlike some other sites.

This is to the 99% of Signs101 jerks.......................That believe you are greater than god at what you do?

Starting and continuing with a flame war over the internet, is like competing in the special Olympics......Even if you win you're still retarded.

This was in no way a degradation of those with special needs. I have great respect for those with special needs seeing, working, and helping them fight to live a good fair, happy life.

This is to the 99% of Signs101 jerks.......................That believe you are greater than god at what you do?

Starting and continuing with a flame war over the internet, is like competing in the special Olympics......Even if you win you're still retarded.

This was in no way a degradation of those with special needs. I have great respect for those with special needs seeing, working, and helping them fight to live a good fair, happy life.

:thumbsup:

Wow..what a bunch of winners.

Heres you something to take back to your group of assholes to chew on. You CAME HERE (in case you didnt catch that the first time...ill repeat it) YOU CAME HERE..with the intent of starting trouble. And for no reason except to make an attempt to make your shitty excuse for a forum gain some clout. Sorry about your luck..you failed. All you did was make yourselves look MORE like a bunch of `I am better than you, therefore too good to answer you` assholes. Gratz on that btw.

And you want to complain about graphic skills? LMFAO. Hell, im game....Lets play. Im 32 years old. I have been using Photoshop since 5.0.. But wait, none of my knowledge came from pricks that didnt want to help (imagine that). I do graphic design that ranges from sigs/avatars to full Nuke/Evo/Platinum Themes, HTML sites, Flash intros, Flash navs, full color separation for screen printing, vector designs for print or web. I did designs for several shops before deciding to get my own machine. When I did, I looked around at forums, and yeah, I saw your bunch, and looked around, and it took me about 10 mins to come to the same conclusion that I have about many other forums when it pertains to a certain skill and that is that you have no business having a forum, you should just have a chatroom with a password that only the select few of you that have your so called `ELITE SKILLS` know. Because outside of those select few, what purpose do your posts serve?

Why am I at uscutters forums?...hells thats easy.. THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE HERE! and if you flame and act the fool...you get your ass removed. Thats how it SHOULD be. Now crawl your silly little asses back home...cry to your other silly little asses...but for the sake of the human population in general...keep it over there..we really dont want to hear your mouth. But as you leave, please take a little piece of advice with you. "There is ALWAYS somebody better than you".

God forbid any of you ever step outside of the sign business, and have to do something that you dont know everything about. Hope you find a forum to help you that is everything except what yours is now.

wow, I just spent an hour reading this thread and the other sites thread.....I seemed to have missed all the excitement LOL!! I'm so damn glad I didnt stumble across thier web site before I fell into this one! I may have joined that one unaware that there was a friendly, caring group of people right here. And that would have been a tragedy!!!

sadly enough there are many sites like thiers not just in sign making but all kinds of professions. I feel bad for the nice people that think that is all there is. They have given a link to our web site though so maybe the nicer people will join us and leave the bad apples there to rot even further than they already are! That place just made my skin crawl! I'm so glad I found you guys and gals!!!

Renee

Wow..what a bunch of winners.

Heres you something to take back to your group of assholes to chew on. You CAME HERE (in case you didnt catch that the first time...ill repeat it) YOU CAME HERE..with the intent of starting trouble. And for no reason except to make an attempt to make your shitty excuse for a forum gain some clout. Sorry about your luck..you failed. All you did was make yourselves look MORE like a bunch of `I am better than you, therefore too good to answer you` assholes. Gratz on that btw.

And you want to complain about graphic skills? LMFAO. Hell, im game....Lets play. Im 32 years old. I have been using Photoshop since 5.0.. But wait, none of my knowledge came from pricks that didnt want to help (imagine that). I do graphic design that ranges from sigs/avatars to full Nuke/Evo/Platinum Themes, HTML sites, Flash intros, Flash navs, full color separation for screen printing, vector designs for print or web. I did designs for several shops before deciding to get my own machine. When I did, I looked around at forums, and yeah, I saw your bunch, and looked around, and it took me about 10 mins to come to the same conclusion that I have about many other forums when it pertains to a certain skill and that is that you have no business having a forum, you should just have a chatroom with a password that only the select few of you that have your so called `ELITE SKILLS` know. Because outside of those select few, what purpose do your posts serve?

Why am I at uscutters forums?...hells thats easy.. THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE HERE! and if you flame and act the fool...you get your ass removed. Thats how it SHOULD be. Now crawl your silly little asses back home...cry to your other silly little asses...but for the sake of the human population in general...keep it over there..we really dont want to hear your mouth. But as you leave, please take a little piece of advice with you. "There is ALWAYS somebody better than you".

God forbid any of you ever step outside of the sign business, and have to do something that you dont know everything about. Hope you find a forum to help you that is everything except what yours is now.

This is so weird..only this morning I had said to someone the same thing...that instead of a forum they really just should have a chat room.

The standard reply for anyone asking advice is " get a job in a sign shop'". I really don't see a point to the forum at all. They have a lot of members but it seems to be just a handful who post back and forth.

BUT on the other hand,maybe posting our forum link will indeed drive people here who do need help. I have seen many 'so called' experts shoot themselves in their own foot because of their arrogance.

And btw, guys....the letters '101' in college courses usually means a beginner course for people with little knowledge of the subject. Maybe you should change the name because obviously,people like that aren't welcome there.

:thumbsup:  But then again, if they only had a chat room for themselves...then they couldn't tell all those that pass by how wonderful and important they all are.  There's a word for that.  Narcissism.

When I first started looking into vinyl cutting and the sign business I fell into 101. Looked around and then posted an introduction. I got a welcome from someone and then nothing but harassment about going back to where I came from. So, I stuck it out for a few more days, ignoring the flack. I don't mind constructive criticism, I know I'm not as experienced, my work isn't always perfect and could use improvement. Then the light went on.  I quickly realized that most of the people that post there think they are the be all to the sign world. I think the majority of the people who go there don't post. I feel sad for them, with all the experience and knowledge being wasted there. It's a real shame to have that kind of a reputation.

Then they came up with the plan to charge members to join the forum. Now, I'll pay for training, education and help. But, to pay and listen to all the disparaging remarks and nonconstructive comments from people I don't know and don't give a dam about. I don't think so. Think of all the people with potential that have probably passed them by and $$$'s because of their ego's.

I treat people the way I want to be treated, that's how I was brought up. At least until you show me otherwise. I wonder how many people started out there, left and ended up here, might be an interesting poll.

Well, this is all energy I'm going to expend on this topic, they just aren't worth my time and energy. I've already have spent more time then I wanted to pondering why they are the way they are. I have better things to do with my time.

I AM THE GUY!!!  And gosh darn it, people like me!

You too?  I am also the guy who {fill in the blank with something sounding very, very important that makes me feel special and better than everyone else}.  :thumbsup:

there seems to be a pattern developing...I am not hearing anyone say anything GOOD about that other forum,except ON that other forum.Wonder why?

BannerJohn before all this I had not been on that other forum. Now checking it out, I wouldn't join if it was the last forum available. Even the guy running it is pompous. I read their statement for users basically saying don't bother asking a question unless you have done an exhaustive research first. We aren't here to hold your hand yada yada yada. While there is a thread of truth to what he is trying convey, it comes across as very arrogant. For me, his "welcome" msg is all that is necessary to decide that would not be the forum for me.