Vinyl Guy

octagon

Guest fivestar

This thread is full of Fail and AIDS

Thanks, and welcome...  :)

My 11month old baby banging on the keyboard could make a octagon.

And you clowns can't?

My 18 month old grandson knows when he has crossed the line, but you don't?  One more bash on a member and you'll know it.

And you clowns can't?

My 18 month old grandson knows when he has crossed the line, but you don't?  One more bash on a member and you'll know it.

And I bet he can design a octagon.

Go ahead and ban me.

Could care less about this shit hole of a place.

Enjoy being the laughing stock of the sign world.

enjoy being banned,and enjoy being an asshole. Maybe when your 11 month old baby gets old enough to talk, it can teach you some manners and how to get along with people. If it IS your baby,Maybe a DNA test?

Guest fivestar

And you clowns can't?

Go ahead and ban me.

It's pretty sad when you've got to proxie up to come to a sign cutter forum.  Got something to hide Dan?

Isn't there a tool to draw geometric shapes?

in some sign software,yes. In others,no.

i know there's one for circles, but i don't think there's one for octagons!!  :) :)

in some sign software,yes. In others,no.

if you're doesn't have it....it's not sign software!!  :) :)

i know there's one for circles, but i don't think there's one for octagons!!   :) :)

I guess you don't have Flexi Pro,huh?

And you clowns can't?

Go ahead and ban me.

Man you've got issues.You need to see a shrink...I sure hope if you have a graphic business you don't deal with the public..

i know there's one for circles, but i don't think there's one for octagons!!   :) :)

actually i'm using gerber's latest omega composer 3.0 because i'm an actual sign professional...i also various versions of corel draw and a version of adobe illustrator......although i'm not a big fan adobe...it just doesn't work for me...i'm also familiar with the open source program inkscape....and i did use CADlink's signlab for a couple years...also a very strong program!!!   ALL of which have a shape tool that can draw an octagon....and even if they didn't i could draw one BY HAND!!!

actually i'm using gerber's latest omega composer 3.0 because i'm an actual sign professional...i also various versions of corel draw and a version of adobe illustrator......although i'm not a big fan adobe...it just doesn't work for me...i'm also familiar with the open source program inkscape....and i did use CADlink's signlab for a couple years...also a very strong program!!!   ALL of which have a shape tool that can draw an octagon....and even if they didn't i could draw one BY HAND!!!

the industry standard is widely considered to be Flexi Pro. I don't know 2 people who use omega. And I am an actual sign professional. I have corel and AI, gathering dust on my hard drive. Flexi does it all,no need for anything else.