Sign in to follow this  
aries58

How to cut this

Hi Dazzle

Yes, you can IF your cutter has contour capabilities. The cutter has to be able to read the registration marks, which are printed as well, so it knows where to cut. I know mine does and I've seen the special paper, depending if you are applying to light or darks, at the trade shows. I know Joto carries it and the finished product looks nice. But it doesn't last as long as a vinyl garment would. I haven't had a need for it so haven't really checked any further than simple curiosity. However, I know someone on the forum has done this or Joto themselves could answer specific questions.

Thanks Tory!  I have a MH781 working with Illy CS4 / PS CS4 and SB...I THINK it has CC capabilities, don't they all?  Will have to look further into this as I KNOW this machine does WAY MORE than what I do with it!  :o

Dazzel

You are welcome, nope they all don't CC but Ken/Levi could tell ya. It has to have an optical eye or laser. I remember someone talking about a USCutter machine that has the laser.....just not sure which one. Same here, mine does more but I haven't delved into it yet. Have enough to keep busy for now. :o

Kinda off topic but you got this image from ebay right...my store...(i know by the shadow)hehehe

Kinda off topic but you got this image from ebay right...my store...(i know by the shadow)hehehe

Maybe, I got it because it was what i want to do with some graphics.How do you cut it if it was from your sight..lol I am just curious don't mean to steal your image just borrowing it to show..So please tell me..Thanks

James to tell you the truth I have no idea where I got it from.I am just lucky to be here typing...You can have it back  lol....

Aries

No problem i was mad or anything. it was just kinda funny i looked and said i remember doing that...lol And how i cut them is different from the way you will. I have a printer/cutter. I use white vinyl and print the black parts, then just cut the outline. you can do the same thing, but i think you would have to layer black on white..i will open it and see if i can find a way for you to do that.

Aries

No problem i was mad or anything. it was just kinda funny i looked and said i remember doing that...lol And how i cut them is different from the way you will. I have a printer/cutter. I use white vinyl and print the black parts, then just cut the outline. you can do the same thing, but i think you would have to layer black on white..i will open it and see if i can find a way for you to do that.

Thanks James but I was wanting to know how to do them that way not that specific one..I saw an auto dealer have thier logo text,not graphic done on their autos that way and was just curious to how it is done..Thanks ..

Aries

LOL by the way this little mooner  puzzles me everytime i go to weed it..I have to look at it when weeding it..