help me please

Pcut w/signblazer won't cut, will not respond

It won't cut..changed ports, I call tech no one calls back.  windows vista. I have load drivers I feel like I am stuck with junk signblazer installed I chose all ports NOTHING I have been trying to get it going for over a week now.   Please help me so, I won't have to return it. *********

My brother's pcut works fine with signblazer,in windows XP. I think the 'junk' you are stuck with is VISTA. Keep calling until someone answers. And,it is NOT a good idea to post your phone number in a public forum for all the world to see.

To help with your problem...a little more info is needed. What connection method? USB? If so,did you install the USB port drivers?

What driver did you chose?

Does the Pcut make a test cut?

Did you properly register your Signblazer?

The first thing I would check is to see if your baud rate on the cutter matches the baud rate in your comm settings of SignBlazer. Just press the online button, then use the mode button to get to the baud rate. It needs to match what you have it set for in SignBlazer. Your connection method would have to be USB, because that is the only connection with the Creation cutters, and you check the baud rate in comm settings of SignBlazer.

I return every single support message that I can understand out of the voicemailbox. If I have not called you back, I may not have been able to make out the number, AND keep in mind that it sometimes takes me a day or so to return your call. Not only am I returning calls, but I am also receiving calls all day long, as well as answering emails and forum support questions. I am doing what I can.

We are also implementing a new phone system soon, that will route basic information calls, and shipping status calls, and everything else under the sun to someone besides me. This should free up more time for me to handle support issues quicker.