Sign in to follow this  
Ruttenit

Creation p-cut CT630 question

I got my new cutter but it diddn't come with the blade holder just the pen holder. I got ahold of USCutter and they said that they was going to send me a blade holder. In the mean time I figured that I would install everything and us the pen to try it out and get the hang of it.

If I open up signblaze (trial verson) and type some letters and then go up and hit cut and then it brings up another screen that looks like the cutter/vinyl and then hit cut again it should cut. Right?? Mine doesn't. You know when you print somthing with your printer it has a small printer icon at the bottom that you can click on and it shows whats printing and what printer is printing. When I try to cut it does the same thing but when I click on the icon it shows the signblaze on there but at the top it shows my regular printer and the light on my printer flashes. 

What am I doing wrong here? I tried to get ahold on USCuter tech support all day and all I ever get is an aswering machine and I have left 4 messages today and they havn't called me back. Can anyone help me please??

Thanks

Oh and I am using the USB port because I don't have a serial port that fits the cable that I got.

Do you have a serial port? If you do switch to serial... if not you will need to reinstall your usb driver.. send me a PM with a good time to give you a call, I can log into your computer and get this worked out for you.