Sign in to follow this  
repodon

1 more

azdecals no i just put it up there for the picture well actually my step mom did she took the picture

but thanks to all

it was a night mare  and now i figured out why it wouldnt post had to do it smaller and then figure out how to send it to the group ken imes did the first one  and the second one also  thanks ken imes thank you sir

azdecals no i just put it up there for the picture well actually my step mom did she took the picture

but thanks to all

it was a night mare  and now i figured out why it wouldnt post had to do it smaller and then figure out how to send it to the group ken imes did the first one  and the second one also  thanks ken imes thank you sir

;D

:thumbsup:

What kind of setup are you using?  I am planning on buying a HF cabinet this week or next and using 70 grit AO, working out pretty good so far with my little gun.

midwest i bought all my stuff from hf cabinet pressure pot sand crit i think it is 70 i think and i use sandblast resist material and some times mostly i should say i use the vinyl  it works for me

I am trying to decide whether I should get the pressure pot as well as the cabinet or just try it with the siphon feed at first.  I know pressure pot is more efficient, but I am short on space and not sure how much large stuff I will be doing.

Thanks for the info!