dhawk

Valentines Day

Ok everyone, we have just a little under a week before V-day.  Who is going to be creative and give the SO a special vinyl gift, word wall, tile, stone blast, glass blast/etch, or anything that we do as a Valentines day gift? 

Guest fivestar

I would tell you what I'm giving my SO but you put this in the general discussion and not the Mature section.  :lol: :laugh: :thumbsup: Honestly I thought about doing some stuff to sell in our flower shop but I ran out of time.  ;D:huh:;D I guess I still have a few days, but I've got plenty to do those next few days.

yea...yea...yea...IDEAS!  My Man cakes Birthday is on VDay...the BIG 40!  SO thinking of a big Surprise BDAY for him. I did a tile for him but hes a guy...it'll probably will sit with everything else I made him...in his drawer  :-  Gonna do BIG Balloons, lot's of cake, lot's of friends and then the real present after everyone is gone!  :thumbsup: Hee-Hee

Dazzel

I would tell you what I'm giving my SO but you put this in the general discussion and not the Mature section.  :thumbsup:;D ;D Honestly I thought about doing some stuff to sell in our flower shop but I ran out of time.  ;D ;D ;D I guess I still have a few days, but I've got plenty to do those next few days.

**** in a box?

speaking of holidays and birthdays. You know how anniversaries like the 10th is paper anniversary 25 is silver 50 is gold anniversary..... which anniversary is vinyl?:thumbsup:?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D :-

speaking of holidays and birthdays. You know how anniversaries like the 10th is paper anniversary 25 is silver 50 is gold anniversary..... which anniversary is vinyl?:thumbsup:?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D?;D :-

That would be every anniversary after the date you started making things out of vinyl....  ;D

Guest fivestar

I would tell you what I'm giving my SO but you put this in the general discussion and not the Mature section.  :thumbsup:;D ;D Honestly I thought about doing some stuff to sell in our flower shop but I ran out of time.  ;D ;D ;D I guess I still have a few days, but I've got plenty to do those next few days.

**** in a box?

That's exactly what she getting.  ;D:huh: ???

I agree with Dazzel on this one. Guys should give some advice on what they would like made for them. I think it is a bit harder to make something for a man then it is for a woman.

Christi

I would tell you what I'm giving my SO but you put this in the general discussion and not the Mature section.  ;D ;D ;D Honestly I thought about doing some stuff to sell in our flower shop but I ran out of time.  :huh: ??? :huh: I guess I still have a few days, but I've got plenty to do those next few days.

**** in a box?

That's exactly what she getting.  :huh:;D ;D

;D:thumbsup:;D ;D  You crack me up!

I am working on some wall words for my wife.  Money is tight right now, so it will be a creative holiday this year.

I need help my fella just sprung on me a surprise weekend away to Amsterdam this weekend, I'd planned a meal and a cute card.... now i need some better ideas help me.

DAzzle make him a t-shirt or sweatshirt, that says something about what he does,

he is a handy man,

have it say something like

GOODLOOKING AND FIXES THINGS TOO!

If he sits at a desk

My Man Cakes isnt just good looking, I married him for his Brains!

Trophy Husband

things like that,

MMM

DAzzle make him a t-shirt or sweatshirt, that says something about what he does,

he is a handy man,

have it say something like

GOODLOOKING AND FIXES THINGS TOO!

If he sits at a desk

My Man Cakes isnt just good looking, I married him for his Brains!

Trophy Husband

things like that,

MMM

Good idea he'll like that

Girls, we have so much we can do with our cutters,

go get him some un comfy underwear if you know what i mean,, and decorate them,, with heat press vinyl,,

lil kisses,,

put on the butt, a special saying,

on the fly,, something clever,, lol,, (trying to keep this out of the mature section) but something like I LOve HOt dogs,, lol  hint hint,, and a pic of a hot dog.. on the fly..area..

use your imagination,,

and share,, we might have to take this to the mature section, lol,, i have some great ideas,,,

guys,, make something for us,, forget the dozen roses,, unless you are buying them thru fivestar then buy 2 dozen,, lol

but one rose, and some undies, made by you guys, would be great,, '

MMM

MMM Those are some great ideas. I am really wishing I had a heat press now!

Christi

shoot, You dont have a heat press, that sucks,

ok,, well then you are going to make him a silly coffee mug or beer mug,, with vinyl,, or a special window decal for his car,,,  Worlds greatest daddy, or something like that,,

MMM

MMM you are awesome.What a creative mind you have! Great ideas!

Thanks,

Christi

Well Creativity I dont run out of, that is for sure,

thanks MMM

Guest fivestar

guys,, make something for us,, forget the dozen roses,, unless you are buying them thru fivestar then buy 2 dozen,, lol

MMM

Now there's the best suggestion I've heard since I have been coming here.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

MMM you are awesome.What a creative mind you have! Great ideas!

Thanks,

Christi

I found that out about her some time ago!  :thumbsup:

I agree with Dazzel on this one. Guys should give some advice on what they would like made for them. I think it is a bit harder to make something for a man then it is for a woman.

Christi

Hundreds work for me  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

No Valentines for me this year, woot!

;D

What?  You're not gonna give your **** in a box?  :thumbsup:;D ;D You poor unfortunate soul.