Sign in to follow this  
signpro

Graphtec CE5000-60

I just pick up the cutter on fri and Im having problems with the blade not meeting up with the stop/start point of each letter it cutts. If tried -/+ offset, increase/decrease force. Is it the blade they sent me? The cutter came with the blue to holder. here are some pics of my problem. Im using FlexiPRO 7.0 w/USB connection

Thanks for all your help!!    :lol::thumbsup:

PC090005.jpg

PC090002.jpg

PC090004.jpg

I found Flexi to be a ittle problematic. Are you importing your graphics from another source or designing them in Flexi. I use Corel Draw and cutting master for my graphtec and that solved all my problems. Good luck.

Terry

I was told to make sure there is no play in the carraige wheels. So I took off the lid and tweeked the bracket that holds the wheels. And that was the problem! Cuts perfect!!

I was told to make sure there is no play in the carraige wheels. So I took off the lid and tweeked the bracket that holds the wheels. And that was the problem! Cuts perfect!!

Is it a used machine? I have never had that problem before.

Good to know you were able to get working.  :lol:

Jon

Congradulations on fixing the problem. Can we assume that this was not a new machine? If so, do you know how many hours of use were on it or how old it is? Thanks for letting us know the fix and good luck in the future.

Terry

how exactly did you do that? i want to double check mine, but don't know enough about the machine to start pulling pieces off.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad mine had no real problems other than the usual operator  errors. There were enough of those that a real problem might have given me fits.

The machine is BRAND NEW!!! I just had it delivered on fri from Ordway Signs.

You might want to give Pete Ordway a call. I have used him for some digital print work in the past and he

has always been responsive to my needs.

I have never met him face to face, but I have talked over the phone.

A $1300~ cutter shoud work correctly right out of the box.  :thumbsup:

Jon

The machine is BRAND NEW!!! I just had it delivered on fri from Ordway Signs.

You might want to give Pete Ordway a call. I have used him for some digital print work in the past and he

has always been responsive to my needs.

I have never met him face to face, but I have talked over the phone.

A $1300~ cutter shoud work correctly right out of the box.  :thumbsup:

Jon

Not to be a prude but do you think that might ruffle some feathers with Ordway???