Aaron636r

Displaying your vectors....

<file>

<automate>

<pdf presentation>

You will see a box that says <add open files> make sure the box is checked.  I suggest making your font a little smaller...not too small though. Than just click <save>

Done!

I would be really great if you could header and/or footer infromation......

Jon

That is the best info i got off of this stie yet ;D    Thanks Aaron :thumbsup:

I love this website ;D

I'm so excited...lol I had downloaded the Irfanview last week and could not get it to read my eps files so i deleted it, Today I went back to the site and read up on it and finally understood that i needed the plug ins so i installed all that and it still didnt work <sigh> went back to the site and did more reading and made my way to forum for irfanview and read that i needed a ghost something or other to be able to view eps files. so i downloaded that too and WHALA!! it works lol. Why do they make things so darn complicated? no one ever mentioned that you have to add the plug ins then you have to add the ghost thinger as well...oh well! I'm happy as a pig in doo doo...lol.

Awesome place this is, love love love the help and wealth of knowledge and how some people are just FILTHY rich in the patience department! LOL!!!

Renee

Ok i have dowloaded it too and ghostview,,  but how do i install it in the invraview,,

Please share,

Thanks

MMM

mmm

Did you also download the plug ins? I downloaded the main program, then I went and downloaded the plug ins which when you install them will go where they need to be, lastly i downloaded  ghost thing and unzipped it and and ran the program and it downloaded to its own folder. ( when the window pops up that it will install to such and such I just clicked ok)  I didnt do anything else just let it do its thing.

Make sure your irfanview program is not open when you download the plug ins as well as the ghost thing. The plug ins will download to the irfanview and as i said the ghostwriter thing will download where ever it goes, all i know is that it does not go into the irfanview program.

I hope this makes sense and you get it working, i love it!

Renee