Sign in to follow this  
stormy

Free Clipart

Hah, you probably thought you were getting free clipart. But what if we could? We could start something like limewire, but not as advanced of course, and only for US Cutter operators (to keep our clipart from spreading too far). I know this isn't a franchise business but I think of it as one.

I used to sell ATVs. The company I bought from was very similar to US Cutter. They were very small when they started and now they're a multi-billion dollar company. And they order from China as well. I see this from US Cutter. The thing that's different is that I'm not a US Cutter "dealer" and we're all sort of competing against eachother in a way instead of working as a team.

I think we should start to gradually become more of a team. Don't get me wrong, this forum is awesome and how we all help eachother out and don't bitch at eachother about prices and what not.

Back to the point, why don't we make a free clipart sharing site? I'd be more than happy to run it. I'd like it to turn out like something like brandsoftheworld.com. Do I have any interest?

Possibly...If I really wanted to I could advertise it across the web and charge for memberships but give them away to US Cutter members for free....but that would take some more advanced and costly web designing. But maybe in the future.

Enough talking, whats everyone think?

:idea:

I know I do not have the time to manage such a site, but it does sound interesting.

I'll get started on it next week I think. I'll be at the local fair all day everyday this week starting tomorrow.

The concept sounds interesting and beneficial to the US Cutter community. I would like to see it happen.

:wav: