MonkeyMeMe

How would handle this

Spyder,

Thanks for writing that letter,,,,

I hope your Wife Gets better, and the Money Issues, all work out,,

It does take a big man,, to Come out with all this,, I look forward to the package that was sent out to me with a tracking number,, inthe future, please keep communication open, as with that open anything can be achieved, but when emails were not answered, you know how our creative minds get going,,,

We think of the worst, I had to file my paypal claim within 45 days of the day i made the payment,, Otherwise after 45 days they wont help,and that deadline was close,

I dont think you are a crook, or dishonest,, and thanks for making a bad situation right,

Sandy Jo  MMM

:thumbsup:

Spyder - hope things turn around real soon for you. I know all about Drs, tests that come back normal, and the bills to go with them. And all that would be fine if they could just have a few answers. Wish you the best tomorrow, hang in there

I am extremely happy to announce, I recieved my Swapmeet Graphic pak today,

thanks Spyder, and I only got thru the first 30, so far,  and if the rest are like this, It will be money well spent,,

Does anyone know a easy way to view these, as they are all in ai, and eps,  with not catalog,, to view the files, except importing each and every one, in and out of sign blazer,,

I have inkscape,and corel 11,

Thanks again, spyder,,  I hope your wife is better, and you guys got some good news today

Sandy Jo *** MMM

I have 2 viewers the work pretty good  they are XnView and IrfanView thumbnails.  IrfanView Thumbnails is the best but I don't think either of them will view ai files though. I'm in the process of changing all my ai files over to eps files lol then I can use IrfanView thumbnails to print out catalogs of all my graphic files

thanks Spyder, and I only got thru the first 30, so far,  and if the rest are like this, It will be money well spent,,

Does anyone know a easy way to view these, as they are all in ai, and eps,  with not catalog,, to view the files, except importing each and every one, in and out of sign blazer,,

Thanks again, spyder,,  I hope your wife is better, and you guys got some good news today

Sandy Jo *** MMM

is this the files you have?

bb

FULL LIST.pdf

FULL LIST.pdf

cut me that is a some of them.

do you have that pdf download?

It didnt come with the pic catalog , that i could run off.. so i will need to and make my own, catalog.

MMM

those files i think were in like 2000. area..

cut me, these are the same files, from file 2000 on to 3932, the same as you posted,,,

MMM

Mustang,, are those programs to purchase or free downloads?

thanks

MMM, glad to hear yours have arrived and Mustangs will be arriving shortly.

Doctors and finding what is really going on, is something I dealt with not long ago for a friend of mine, it's frustrating at best.  Spyder hoping these doctors figure it out SOON....I'm so sorry to hear this about your wife.  Take care and please keep us posted.

the second two download links are awesome! allot of great stuff in there. thanks.

bb

Mustang  just downloaded that Irfanview.  Nice program there after I figured it out. Makes things so much simpler. Thansk for sharing that info.

Mike

Anyone else get a virus warning trying to download part1 of the rar file?

The links were posted in another thread on here

I am not responsible for the contents

nope, no virus warnings. i have avg anti virus. it scans everything i download.

bb

Glad you got it and like it Sandy.. Again very sorry for the delay...

Also can you close the claim you opened on us in paypal... thanks

Sandy Jo *** MMM

is this the files you have?

bb

Do you know how to create something like this in the file that you posted? I currently trying to made a catalog for my collections,it's really a pain to open one by open to look at it.

Do you know how to create something like this in the file that you posted? I currently trying to made a catalog for my collections,it's really a pain to open one by open to look at it.

If you have Photoshop

go to

FILE

AUTOMATE

CONTACT SHEET

BROWSE

OK

that will open pages of thumbs

from there you can either save the contact sheets or create a pdf file from them

hope it helps

I was wondering if anyone has gotten the DVDs I sent out as well what they think of it?

Please let me know

Thanks

Keith