MonkeyMeMe

How would handle this

Thanks guys still no response, ,  Roger, this person may be a different one,, and did say a catalog of pics of the eps,, were coming with, unless he just told me what i wanted to hear,,

I am going to tell you what graphics they are in hopes that no one gets stuck again,

they are Swap meet Graphics,,  4400 of them,,, ready to cut in eps, form,

Signs, mailboxes,,  parking signs,, decals, for cars,, ect,,,,,,

MMM

wow! that swap meet file is huge! thanks :):huh:

bb

you can download the swapmeet files here (free)

Pdf of files:

http://garcya.us/downloads/995-free-vector-graphics.pdf

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwy0mmbks3k

PM Sent - Thanks Vpro

This is one of the reasons I really like this forum, the members are just great. Always willing to help.

Peabody

Update, Swapmeet stuff,,

As of today,, Nothing in the mail..

MMM

Update, Swapmeet stuff,,

MMM

Hmmmmmmmmm...not good MMM.....thanks for keeping us posted!

Update, Swapmeet stuff,,

MMM

have you downloaded the file posted back on page 2 of this thread?

bb

Update, Swapmeet stuff,,

MMM

absolutely ridiculous!!! who ever this is needs to man up!!!  as the old saying goes, bad things happen to bad people....  :)

Guys check you shipping address through paypal. I went through a buyer opening a paypal dispute on me, after I sent 2 shirts out to him...After all was said and done, paypal pulled up his old address (or something like that). So the shirts were sent to his old house. Everything was resolved there after...

Just a CYA suggestion...Best of luck! That really sucks...I know when I sell something I ALWAYS stay in contact with the buyer. Even if there are problems, I let them know.

Update, Swapmeet stuff,,

MMM

Escalate your PayPal dispute.  You have 45 days to open the initial claim.  Once opened, you only have 20 days to escalate, or you lose you money.  You are running out of time.    You can always close it if you receive the DVD.

I was also given a tracking number today thru the paypal dispute,,

Guest fivestar

Well that's good to hear, it's just a shame you guys had to go through all the BS to complete a transaction and it's still not completed yet.  Whomever you are that did this, I hope for your sake you have a good explaination if they post your username (which BTW I would have done a long time ago.)

5 .... I don't belive you would ... You are just TOO nice of a guy  :)

Guest fivestar

5 .... I don't belive you would ... You are just TOO nice of a guy  :)

;D:) :) I know Rodger......let me get wind of who it is and see if I'm nice or my old p-rick self.  ;D ;D ;D

;D , If you see my Ole Buddy , tell him I miss him  :)

Five I think Rodger jus gives u a bad wrap :), you've been nothing but a gentleman from what I've seen. Or is this the calm before the storm?

Guest fivestar

Five I think Rodger jus gives u a bad wrap :P, you've been nothing but a gentleman from what I've seen. Or is this the calm before the storm?

:);D:) No this is the "calm after the storm".  :);D ;D Rodger seen my temper a time or 2 towards people I believed deserved it.  ;D:);D

Rodger just likes to try to "get my juices flowing". 

I have no problem letting people know that it was me on the other end of this.. I am a honest person and been tring to make this right for the two people.

I have said that i was very sorry that they did not get the cd the first time as i have no clue what happened to the two that i sent out. As far as one of them Mustangconv I had no idea that he did not get it until he filed a claim with paypal.. (which i have no problem with as i would do the same thing) I just wish i would have known sooner as i did not get an email or anything about it till the paypal claim.

I know that i did drag my feet on it for a little bit as i had alot going on and was just thinking it would show up as i did ship it first class postal. Also not tring to make excuses but i had been dealing with my wife that had her gallbladder out and has had major problems after the surgery. Tring to take care of her and my 2 year old and the business has been just streight crazy. Not that I am using that as an excuse but just the truth.

Bottom line is i am VERY SORRY that you did not get the item the first time and it did take me a little bit to get this one back out to you. I should have just had better communication which was my fault as I was doing everything else.. I am a very honest person and would never take your money and not give you the item. I feel very bad that it took alot longer to get it to you as I wish you would have got the first one weeks ago.  But its on the way again this time with tracking numbers so that it can be shown that its delivered.

Again I am very sorry and would like you to know that again. But I would not take your money and not send your item..

Five I think Rodger jus gives u a bad wrap :P, you've been nothing but a gentleman from what I've seen. Or is this the calm before the storm?

:) :) ;D No this is the "calm after the storm".  ;D ;D :) Rodger seen my temper a time or 2 towards people I believed deserved it.  ;D:P :P

Rodger just likes to try to "get my juices flowing". 

Those poeple DEFINITELY deserved what they got , only sooner & more intensely . thinking back, he has always been TOO nice  :)   :)

edit; Thanks Tory & 5 , I had a VERY good chuckle & will be smiling as I go to sleep  ;D

Guest fivestar

Spyder is takes a big man (or spyder) :) to admit their mistakes and take full responsibilty.  I'm glad to see you stepped up to the plate and "did the right thing".  

Also, I hope your wife is doing better.

Spyder is takes a big man (or spyder) :) to admit their mistakes and take full responsibilty.  I'm glad to see you stepped up to the plate and "did the right thing".  

Also, I hope your wife is doing better.

Thanks just want the people that bought from me and the ones that read this know that I have tried to fix the problem.. Not the quickest that i should have but I am fixing it.

We have another Doc appt on Thursday for a GI Doctor to see if that the problem. Just plain crazy and have racked up $50,000 in medical bills in less than 3 weeks. I hope this is the Doc that can tell us whats wrong..

Thanks Spyder for letting us know.  I know many will appreciate your honesty.

Wishing for the very best for your wife, it's scary not knowing what's going on.

The one thing I know about Five, he can be the sweetest man you could meet, or the kind you wouldn't want to run into, if you are on his bad side!  :o

Spyder, KUDOS to you for openly explaining what was going on, thats really good! Hopefully the GI doc can and will resolve what is going on with your wife and she will be on the road to recovery. Its tough when those that are close to us are sick and we cant help them. The best to both of you! Keep us posted on how it goes.

Renee

Spyder,

Thanks for writing that letter,,,,

I hope your Wife Gets better, and the Money Issues, all work out,,

It does take a big man,, to Come out with all this,, I look forward to the package that was sent out to me with a tracking number,, inthe future, please keep communication open, as with that open anything can be achieved, but when emails were not answered, you know how our creative minds get going,,,

We think of the worst, I had to file my paypal claim within 45 days of the day i made the payment,, Otherwise after 45 days they wont help,and that deadline was close,

I dont think you are a crook, or dishonest,, and thanks for making a bad situation right,

Sandy Jo  MMM

Thanks Sandy. It has just been real ruff and I try not to make my personal problems public. But I know I should have been more on top of this. There is just so much going on. We are even moving into our brand new shop and I cant enjoy that because of everything. But we goto the Doc in the a.m. and i pray that we find out the answer to all of this. I am just tired of seeing her in pain and all the Doctors dont know why. I am beging to wonder if they messed up in doing the surgery and dont want to say it. But hope to know soon.