MonkeyMeMe

How would handle this

ill keep my fingers crossed about for you two!!!  If theres anything i can send let me know as MMM you know i follow thru!!

Be sure to watch you time frame.  PayPal gives you a limited to make your claim.  It used to be 45 days.  After that, they wil not refund.  Some sellers will string you along until the deadline passes.

Be sure to watch you time frame.  PayPal gives you a limited to make your claim.  It used to be 45 days.  After that, they wil not refund.  Some sellers will string you along until the deadline passes.

I recently was told by a vendor to make a claim with PayPal as their accounty got jacked . I did & I think once you make a claim , if there is no response , it esculates to a dispute & if no response then , They refund the money . I was on top of it as I was not sure of the time line like KC said  :P

you open a dispute first then you can communicate back and forth with the seller through paypal and if its not resolved you can escalate it to a claim then paypal will get involved

Fat Dad,, You are a man of your word,, lol

I do know that,, 

Thanks

MMM

Reading thru this post I thought I would offer my eps files. I have been using my cd's from my laser cutter/engraver for my PCUT. If it would help Ill gladly copy all the cd's to a dvd and send whoever one.

I might even set up an area on my web site for members to just DL them. Here is the thing, These were not included in my laser purchase rather offered by my salesman to get started. They were copies and none of the cds say anything about copyright. Just folders of EPS files so I dont see why I cant share them. Let me know if anyone needs/wants them..

Just looked thru my EPS dir from the cd's I mentioned. Total 32,138 files in 622 folders. They come out to 1.45 gig and will fit on one dvd. I will also copy all my engraver lab files to the hard drive, its 11 cd's and Ill have to figure out what is usable for our cutters then Ill know the size. Anyway, just trying to help.

Hi VP ,

VERY generous offer  :thumbsup: . I will take you up on it . Thank You

Rodger

Hey Thanks for the offer vrpro :thumbsup:

I too would be interested in what you have.

Please let my know the details when you have them.

Thanks, Dave

ps. what part of Indiana? Richmond here

NW of Ft Wayne by 30 miles  Ligonier.  You can PM me your address and ill send one out to you.

Well I was trying to help those that didnt get the art they paid for, thus little to no cost for me to do one or two.

Thinking it over and realizing how many may requested this. Here is what Ill do. Anyone that can use them, Ill send a dvd out and after you get it, if you choose to you can just donate alittle to offset my cost and shipping. I do NOT want to set a price as Im trying to share and help not go into selling artwork but at the same time it would add up the cost of DVDs LOL.... But ill gladly help as long as my DVDs hold out :lol:

If you PM me an address ill send one out. Im still thinking about setting up a file area on kcagle.com for these, ill just have to find the time.

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you MMM and mustang. I have had it happen to me on ebay but would feel pretty hurt if it happened to me on this forum. It is sad that someone would take advantage of people on here when it is like a family to everyone.

Vp that is a great offer and I wouldn't mind getting a dvd/cd but can also wait to see if you can upload a link first. :thumbsup:

Christi

Thanks Christi,, the seller is in contac with us, and we hope all is resolved, but we have also started the process with paypal just in case..

We will let everyone know when it is taken care of.

Thanks for the support everyone.

MMM

PM Sent

my daughter lives up by North Webster, not real far from you I don't think.

anyway Thanks Again,

Dave

PM Sent

my daughter lives up by North Webster, not real far from you I don't think.

anyway Thanks Again,

Dave

Not far at all Id say 20-25 miles

Just a quick update:

Everyone that Pmd me has a DVD headed their way. It came out to 138,683 files in 698 folders. A little over 4 GIG on one DVD. I put a viewer on the DVD as well a instruction sheet on how to install the viewer.

post-3852-12986532060047_thumb.jpg

post-3852-12986532060574_thumb.jpg

post-3852-12986532072653_thumb.jpg

post-3852-12986532073032_thumb.jpg

post-3852-12986532096919_thumb.jpg

post-3852-12986532107254_thumb.jpg

those look amazing i cant wait,,  how did youget the pics onthe folders?

What a great idea...

thanks again,, i know it was a lot of work, and remember,,

What goes around, comes around,, I hope this comes back to in great strengh of tons of good things for you.

Life truley is a circle, you know,,

thanks again,, this will help alot of us..

MMM

those look amazing i cant wait,,  how did youget the pics onthe folders?

What a great idea...

thanks again,, i know it was a lot of work, and remember,,

What goes around, comes around,, I hope this comes back to in great strengh of tons of good things for you.

Life truley is a circle, you know,,

thanks again,, this will help alot of us..

MMM

Well it became "If you give a mouse a cookie" sort of thing. Then I didnt want to waste a DVD , LOL so I went thru all my CDs and hard drives putting them all into one directory. Next thing I knew I filled the DVD, chuckle. As far as the pics of the folders, just a screen shot.

Let me know how they worked out for you when you get them.

Take care.

vrpro what an awesome thing you did. MMM is right hopefully it will come back to you in great ways. I am wishing now I would have sent a pm instead of saying I could wait for a link if you get one set up but didn't want to over load you! :thumbsup:

Christi

vrpro what an awesome thing you did. MMM is right hopefully it will come back to you in great ways. I am wishing now I would have sent a pm instead of saying I could wait for a link if you get one set up but didn't want to over load you! :)

Christi

Im still making them as a few have requested it. Pm your address and ill send one to you as well

I know I really appreciate it Vrpro...........somehow, someway, it does get paid back!

Thanks again!

Jenny