MonkeyMeMe

How would handle this

Hi guys, I want to be fair so I am asking your opinion, on a matter here..

I have purchased some graphics from a forum member on dvd, for $75.00,

I paid on Jan 2nd. Paypal

2 weeks ago i pm the seller and let them know i did not recieve the goods, they said they would send them back out,, with a delivery confirmation #.

I have not recieved a shipping confirmation or the package,,

it is over a month, and I have not had emails returned to tell me what the problem is,,

We are now over a month out since paying, should i turn them into paypal, or what recourse would you suggest..

I have seen the member on the forum as well as others!

thanks

MMM

A month is too long without communications.  Things happen..but communication is key.

Usually starting a PayPal claim can get ones communication level up a little.

A month is too long without communications.  Things happen..but communication is key.

Usually starting a PayPal claim can get ones communication level up a little.

;):rolleyes: thats what I would do, If I don't hear from them for more than 2 weeks, thats what I would do.  Its just too long, the lines of communications must stay open at all times!

Guest fivestar

Yup I'd file with paypal too.  BTW, do you know when the last time the person you'd bought them from has been on here?  Maybe something happened to them or their computer.

MMM, first it's sad you are in this situation.  We always hope for the best when dealing with members on the forum.....thankfully  most times all goes well.

But I agree with the others communication is key and I'm sure whatever forum member it is, would want the same if the roles were reversed, you know?

If you haven't gotten any communication and that member was here and other forums...I would file a with Paypal, it's sad, but hey you paid with the intention that they would hold up to the deal.

Good luck,

Jenny

I'm not asking you to post the member's name... but I'm curious if it's someone that has done this before?

Whoever it is... I hope they do the right thing, and either send you the CD/DVD or refund your $$$ back. As the others have said, file a claim with paypal... it's a PITA but maybe it would get things rolling in the right direction.

BTW... kudos, you are handling this way better than I would, lol.

I hate to hear things like this...;) I would definetly file a claim especially if you have been trying to communicate with the seller and not receiving a response, Could very well be that something terrible has happened to him/her, I sure hope not but to me thats the only excuse I would accept for the lack of communication. You sent your money, they took your money and you are still waiting, not fair to you!!

If it were me and I filed a paypal claim, and I still dont hear from the seller and I see them online, you betcha I would call thier name in a sec. :rolleyes: and the main reason I would do that is so someone else doesnt get ripped off. I hope you didnt and there is a reasonable excuse why you havent heard from them.

Let us know how it turns out!!

Renee

File the claim.  You have been more than generous with them.

If nothing comes of the claim, than call them out on the forum.

Like it has been said before, it may help someone else on here from getting the same treatment.

One thing to keep in mind- claims for lost packages do take time. If the forum member DID actually send it to you the first time, they may be pursuing a claim with the shipper, and the shipper is in no big hurry to honor it. I know from experience when we ship things that never get delivered. If this is the case anyhow.....may not be.

Also still not good that they have not had contact with you for a couple of weeks. Maybe ask them if they can get you the collection via email or download?

Guest kenya

Sandy Jo............. file the claim, you've waited long enough.

I hope nothing is wrong with this member, but the least this person can do, is contact you.

Find out when he/she was last active on the forums. This helps to know if they are just flat out ignoring you.

Get the wheels in motion......... don't wait any longer.

I'm pretty shure I purchased the same one as you and I haven't recieved anything yet either and i payed on Dec. 29th the person this was purchased from shows last activity here was yesterday and 5:59pm my time

Brad, I like your idea, about reporting to someone buy, trade, deals gone wrong,,

Mustang,, now that is intersting,, as my person in question was last on at my time 7:59, last night as well..

I am thinking we are talking the same person,, is your person a Hero member?

My person in Question, goes to a few forums, and I have left messages at all forums and there peresonal website.

Thanks for the input guys, i appreciate it,, I have not mentioned a name because if this person has done this to me and mustang,, they are proble having money issues,, and they need the info on these forums, to keep learning, in tough times.

It doesnt mean i wont say the name, just want to give the person a chance to do the right thing for me and Mustang.

And yes,, I will start the process thru paypal, on MOnday if arrangements are not made.

Ken, I asked for the graphics to be sent thru a download, via computer, but seller did not know how to do that.

Sandy Jo  MMM

Mustang and I have talked,, and it is one in the same, that did this to both of us.

MMM

I was offered a deal like that months ago . I had some contact back & forth , My better judgment told me the contact back & forth was not up to par . So I never went further ( actually not having a catalog had just as much impact on me not buying it ) .

My advise when using PayPal , ALWAYS use the credit card payment . That way you can make a claim with PayPal & also you have 30 days from getting your bill to " contest " any charge with the credit card co . PayPal seems to deal with things , but I know the credit card co always does . ( 1 time a surfboard was bought in Austrailia with my credit card # ... wish i could have used it , that got dismissed & the surf shop must have taken the hit ;( )

You`re definitely handling it better than I would lol. The first no-show I would have been aggravated, but contacted them and asked what was up etc. But after a month of No communication....NEWP!! plus knowing that they are on the forum all the time too and just ignoring your messages...just makes it worse. I would be already in the middle of the paypal claim, and also would have already posted the persons name so that everybody knew who it was, and if they got a message from them, would know ahead of time.

Im really sorry to hear that you got stuck in the middle of such drama, and I wish ya the best.

Thanks guys still no response, ,  Roger, this person may be a different one,, and did say a catalog of pics of the eps,, were coming with, unless he just told me what i wanted to hear,,

I am going to tell you what graphics they are in hopes that no one gets stuck again,

they are Swap meet Graphics,,  4400 of them,,, ready to cut in eps, form,

Signs, mailboxes,,  parking signs,, decals, for cars,, ect,,,,,,

MMM

Guest stunad, jr.

Thanks guys still no response, ,  Roger, this person may be a different one,, and did say a catalog of pics of the eps,, were coming with, unless he just told me what i wanted to hear,,

I am going to tell you what graphics they are in hopes that no one gets stuck again,

they are Swap meet Graphics,,  4400 of them,,, ready to cut in eps, form,

Signs, mailboxes,,  parking signs,, decals, for cars,, ect,,,,,,

MMM

you can download the swapmeet files here (free)

Pdf of files:

http://garcya.us/downloads/995-free-vector-graphics.pdf

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bwy0mmbks3k

OMG....now that would make me even more upset.  MMM, if you haven't already I wouldn't give it another minute!!

So sorry girl!

I wanted to give a update , that i have been in contact with the seller.

I will post if we have come to a agreement of product or refund, when it happens.

MMM

same

I wanted to give a update , that i have been in contact with the seller.

I will post if we have come to a agreement of product or refund, when it happens.

MMM

Glad to hear you have made communication!!!

Wishing for the best!