Sign in to follow this  
Cozy

A Louisiana Newbie!

WOW...what a forum!

I ordered the Creation PCUT Vinyl Cutter yesterday....can hardly wait! I have been reading this forum the last week or so trying to make a cutter decission. I'm new to vinyl...Everyone seems to have there own likes and dislike with each machine.

We have been in embroidery for about 12 years and I have never found a forum such as this...so helpful and nice. I hope that I don't wear ya'll out with questions and can actually be of help to some!

I have doodled with all the Corel sense ver 4...I think...Now have X3. Hoping to have as much fun as ya'll seem to have very soon!

Thanks in advance!

Randal

Hey Randal... congrats on the purchase. The pcut is a good cutter, just remember to bea little patient when it comes to fine tuning that baby. I think you'll be happy with the outcome.

Having years of experience with CorelDraw is going to help you out a ton@!

We haven't booted anyone away yet for asking to many questions, and I'm sure the ones you may have, at some point in time have been asked before. Take some time to search the forum using the search options... tons of stuff to be learned.

Cozy:

You will find the UScutter forum to be a wealth of info and help as well a great place to just share thoughts and ideas. I too found the site via a search on vinyl cutting and due to the forum placed my first order here. Just a note on the guys at UScutter, they are wonderful to work with and you can expect top notch support from them on their hardware and goods! I cant stress this enough they are gold in my book!

The people on the forums are a welcoming bunch as well. Always ready to help and make all feel at home.

Welcome to the forums and I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Hiya from TN! We were just lookn for one more good peep too :P