Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

American Idol SUCKS ........

You mean he is LURKING in the background watching us  :rolleyes:;) and waiting for a good time to POUNC  ;D

Look-out!

Dazzel

Daz , I'm always plotting ... & I am not meaning anything to do with vinyl  :huh:

Nothing seems to fill the void Bikini Girl left behind  :) :) :'( ....

BUT that Abrams gal on the weather channel is WORTH watchin !!! tonight the cleave shots were nice  :) ( I have been away from home for a week  :) )

Good gracious Rodger! Resorting to "cleave shots":thumbsup: LMAO!!!

I'm glad bikini gorl is gone...lol sorry Rodger!!!

The screamer girl isnt going to last long, imagine living with someone like that??? I want to send her a roll of duct tape...lol

Renee

Renee , I fixed it 4 ya  ;D

" Good gracious Rodger! Resorting to "cleave shots" LMAO!!!

I'm VERY , TERRIBLY , INNER CORE SHAKEN UPSET that Bikini Girl is gone...SORRY Rodger , 5 . Ken , Jay , & FMod .. I FEEL your PAIN  !!!

The screamer girl isnt going to last long, imagine living with someone like that??? I want to send her a roll of duct tape...lol Renee  "

Thanks Renee ,

I don't bother watching it after Bikini Girl got cheated by the jealous She judges . I'll have to wait until next season to catch the good shows ( auditions from different cities , after that unless some personality etc ( did I say like Bikini Girl ?  ;D ) , not worth watching .. They say it is a singing contest , I thought it was an Idol contest :thumbsup:

Best Regards , Rodger

I can't stand that show and wish it would go away already. I did like American Inventor and watched that series. I also like Dragon's Den on the BBC channel. (Home of Top Gear, the best car show EVER  :thumbsup: )

HOLD THE PRESS !!!  I found out Bikini Girl has been offered a centerfold offer from Hugh Hefner ... MY AMERICAN IDOL !!! 

ORDER your issue NOW  , as it will be a sell-out & DEFINITELY  a collector's item  ;D  :) :) ;D ( I'll have to get 2 copies as I'll wear the 1rst issue OUT ! )

Guest fivestar

HOLD THE PRESS !!!  I found out Bikini Girl has been offered a centerfold offer from Hugh Hefner ... MY AMERICAN IDOL !!! 

ORDER your issue NOW  , as it will be a sell-out & DEFINITELY  a collector's item   ;D  :) :) ;D ( I'll have to get 2 copies as I'll wear the 1rst issue OUT ! )

LMAO you're a nut.  In a good way.  :);D ;D

ORDER your issue NOW  , as it will be a sell-out & DEFINITELY  a collector's item   :angry:  :angry: >:(:angry: ( I'll have to get 2 copies as I'll wear the 1rst issue OUT ! )

LMAO you're a nut.  In a good way.  :angry: >:(:angry:

Guilty as charged !  ;)

HaaaaaHaaaa.... I told you so!!! I said just wait you will see bikini in a dirty mag...lollolol

Rodger you crack me up!!!

Renee

Renee ,

You should be mad at whoever told you Playboy was a dirty Magazine !!! It's VERY clean . I don't think they even ever had a picture of dirt or mud  ;D  Now Larry Flint & Hustler is another story ... I think they had pictures of dirt & mud :thumbsup:

HaaaaaHaaaa.... I told you so!!! I said just wait you will see bikini in a dirty mag...lollolol

Renee

Renee ,

You should be mad at whoever told you Playboy was a dirty Magazine !!! It's VERY clean . I don't think they even ever had a picture of dirt or mud  :thumbsup:  Now Larry Flint & Hustler is another story ... I think they had pictures of dirt & mud :thumbsup:

Now on this I have to agree...lol. I have READ playboy on ocassion, I have never purchased this magazine mind you but I have read it...lol

Renee

Renee

Renee ,

You should be mad at whoever told you Playboy was a dirty Magazine !!! It's VERY clean . I don't think they even ever had a picture of dirt or mud  :thumbsup:  Now Larry Flint & Hustler is another story ... I think they had pictures of dirt & mud ;D

Now on this I have to agree...lol. I have READ playboy on ocassion, I have never purchased this magazine mind you but I have read it...lol

Renee

Haha , Renee , you are alot of fun  :thumbsup:

I buy PlayBoy to read it also . I do look at SOME of the pics though  ;D

1 of my favorite issues is the Jesica Rabbit issue , WOWZER , what a cartoon !!!

Guest fivestar

You mean to tell me there are pictures in Playboy, I always just read the articles  :thumbsup:  ;D  ;D

Mike

I think them are just certain issues, because I've never seen pics in Playboy only articles too.  ;D ;D ;D

LMAO!I can honestly say that I HAVE only read it, half nekkid women ( or even all the way nekkid women is definetly not my thing!

Hey RODGER!!!! AMERICAN IDOL IS ON TONIGHT 8-10pm...WOOOOOHOOOOOO! I'll be watchin lol! You should watch too cuz hey you never know Paula Abdul may yet lose a boobie outta her shirt you wouldnt want to miss that now would you??? LOL!!!

:thumbsup: Renee

Heavy SIGH . .. Just isn't worth watchin after BG left  :thumbsup: !!!

Paula Abdul doesn't do anything for me ... not bad to look at , but when she speaks ... her lack of brains , wit & personality is evident ... drops alot of points in the 1 - 10 scale rating .... What has made it even more critical is the high standard BG has set  ;D .... Heavier SIGH

Thanks, that helps.. but no BG . What sent her over the top for me was her wit & confidence . I liked it when she fired back at the judge telling her rendition was not any better than hers . That would have made some fun Tv to watch . Given the "personalities " the last several years , BG would have been ALOT more enjoyable than Sanguya . A year or 2 ago , the gay guy was hilarious ( especially when Simon asked IF he could say something without shaking his head .. the guy buddied up with Rose Odonald after the show , can't think of his name ... )

waitin for the audition shows next year & hoping BG will show up again ... I need a poster  :thumbsup:

Rodger perhaps we can get someone with a Versacamm to print you a lifesize version of BG?

WOWZER Tory , That is a GREAT idea !!! Mayby I could get 2 & have a menaJAY -twa ( I don't have a spell checker at the farm ;( )  :D :D :D  . I'm ordering some unfiltered camel cigerettes right now & I don't even smoke  :D

LMAO Rodg she is jus a girl, basically like all the others. You've got it bad  :D

OK all, we now have to set up a fund for Rodger's life size paper doll!

LMAO Rodg she is jus a girl, basically like all the others. You've got it bad  :D

ROFLMAO  :D

Tory, Roger will eat you alive with THAT Comment! "Just a girl"  Hee-Hee...hold on toy our seat folks! :D

Dazzel