Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

American Idol SUCKS ........

NOW that bikini girl has been eliminated ...... heavy sigh  :P :P :P

Guest fivestar

*In Peanut's voice from Jeff Dunham*----------> She's Hot!

oh brother.....lol

She was a Bi**h if you ask me...lol. I'm glad she got the boot. She was a nice looking girl, but her additude sucked big time! I bet she doesnt have many friends! Some people can be very attractive/unattractive upon meeting them but once you get to know them that unattractive/attractive person can quickly become the opposite! Funny how that works LOL!

Renee

Renee ,

To think I liked you & thought highly of you ... then you say things like that about Bikini Girl :P  ;D

I think they missed a chance at getting alot of people involved ( as if not enough are already ) the fun part is over for me . I would have watched if she had stayed . I think the show is more about ratings than an actual talent contest . I think that gal didn't take crap & gave it back in the same degree as given her . So even though I understand the Bi**h attitude you & many think she had . I think she was justified in her comments & actions , especially to the other Diva's . I hate fake attitudes . I would rather others act the way they feel & thus let me act the way I feel . reality is served IMHO . 

I can't agree more about the physical attractiveness & the personality attractiveness part . The combo adds up to the overall .

I would be her friend ( not being a perv here ) , I think she would be hilarious to talk to . I hope she gets attention like William Hung did ( she is not like William Hung as she has some talent ) her attitude & confidence will take her places .

reminds me of the joke  question : where do good girls go ?  answer ; To dinner

question ; where do bad girls go ?    answer ; everywhere  :P

Roger...Roger...Roger...and here I thought "highly of you" and then you go and think Cheap is a good thing when it comes to girls...I thought Men liked "quality" when it comes to their women!  ;)

Glad she's gone  :rolleyes:

Dazzel

Dazel , Dazel , Dazel .. LOL ,

I didn't see any "Cheap " , I only seen & heard "Quality " ... & I'm talkin Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y  :rolleyes: . Katrina would have added ALOT to that show .... She IS my American Idol !!!

BDC , Don't hate the player , hate the game LOL

BR....oh, I hate the game alright...that show should be on Jerry Springer  ;)  Oh and BR....you KNOW you like quality and you would NEVER take that woman home to Mama  :rolleyes:

LOL

Dazzel....still loves ya Rog

BDC , LOL U R cracking me up as is Renee !

IF i was her age , I would sport her anywhere including meeting Mom . Katrina's wit , humor & confidence magnified her appeal as did her great looks ( VERY easy on the eyes  :rolleyes: ) . I'm trying to get her contact info , as I want her to buy a US Cutter unit & join us  ;D ;D ;D Heck , I'm contributing to that cause  ;D ... u ?

EASY on the Jerry Springer stuff , that is the funniest show on Tv . I liked it when the fights were real & not so many scripted situations . Many can't keep from laughing they are faking it so much .

Thanks , Daz I'm feeling the love .. just send a little the Bikini gals way , I am  ;)

Haven't watched it yet... got it DVR'ed cause the wife worked late yesterday.

Hey FMod ,

It is a heart-breaker .  :rolleyes:

OK Roger....I will show her "compassion"...hows that?

Dazzel  :rolleyes:

OMG Rodger.....did you start this just to have something to do today? lmao.

My 20 year old son was sorry to see her go.............but he'll live.  She may be pretty, she has some wit, but her singing wasn't the best.  This is not a comedy show or 'Be Real' show...it's one about singing.....but it will be a long boring show for you now Rodger...hmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;)

In my opinion, Rose should of made it through..........instead they let 'giggles' through!  :rolleyes:

It's a show about singing but if nobody watches it will be off the air in no time. Why do you think they show all of the really bad auditions. She gave the show lots of free publicity that the sponsors like. Probably the only reason she made it to Hollywood.

She was very nice to look at though.

My 20 year old son was sorry to see her go.............but he'll live.  She may be pretty, she has some wit, but her singing wasn't the best.  This is not a comedy show or 'Be Real' show...it's one about singing.....but it will be a long boring show for you now Rodger...hmmmmmmmmmmmm  ;)

In my opinion, Rose should of made it through..........instead they let 'giggles' through!  :rolleyes:

Benr98 you know Roger is gonna strike with that comment!  ;D

Dazzel

This is the funniest thread! LOL!!! For crying oud loud she went to bed because she had on high heels since 5:30am and her back was killing her besides i think she lied about having that scoliousis (sp) as i think Simon thought so too. Even he was glad to see the back of her ( and not for the view!) LOL!!!

come on now she was not ALL that!!! :rolleyes: To show up for a singing audition wearing nothing but a bikini means to me she is not even confidant in her own singing ability, she was relying on her body to get her through and we see how far that got her! LOL!! I bet you guys will be able to drool over her all you want in the future issues of penthouse...LOL!!

Renee Still cracking up!

Jenny my 3 sons all liked her too! LOL

Renee, my three sons would turn their heads and say "yuck"...LMBO of coarse they are 5, 7 and 9 LOL!!!! :rolleyes:

Dazzel

Ah Dazzle thats because thier hormones havent kicked in yet!! LOL mine are 25, 23 and 20 oh and cant forget the hubs who is 48, once they kick in those hormones go full speed FOREVER...LOL!!!

Renee

Benr98 you know Roger is gonna strike with that comment!  ;D

Dazzel

I have NO doubt Dazzel, Rodger will have something to say to that!!  ;D

My 12 year old was bummed about bikini leaving also...he too will live! lmao.....

That's it...no more TV!!!!!!!!!! ;D LOL!!!  Can't we keep them angelic forever?;)? :rolleyes:

Crazy chick that laughs weird has got my eye!

And yes, we will surely miss bikini girl.  :rolleyes:

Jenny I think you scard Roger away  :-

Hee-Hee

Dazzel

lol..........nah I'm sure I didn't.....if I know Rodger, he is just gearing up!!  :rolleyes:

GEEZ , I really don't understand the comments from Dazel & Jenny :rolleyes:

I have argued ( imagine that ;) ) for several years about what an American Idol is , Sex appeal & attitude is what has made many over the years . That is why they had Millie Vanillie ( however you spell that name ) the real singers were homely & could not dance . Marketing is ALOT . I think Britney Spears would not make it thru the auditions of American Idol on her singing ( unless they have a sing thru your nose class ) . If not for looks & her attitude ( her attitude is what i think made her a pop star ) I don't think she would have done much more then Star Search . Of course , As always ... my humble opinion  ;D