Sign in to follow this  
Rodger

American Idol SUCKS ........

What we have here girls is a classic case of male hormones gone wild :D

I wish I did have a printer like that cuz Rodger would be gettin a surprise in the mailbox lol. Maybe would could piece her together on a banner?? :- C'mon Rodg the economy is bad you might jus have to settle with a similar image???

Dazel ( BDC )  :D ,

I understand some don't have my exquisite taste in wemens & also understand Tory's lack of understanding in this matter of BG !!! I would never confront Tory , as Tory is more than the rating of Super Hero to me since starting the " fund "  .  :D

What we have here girls is a classic case of male hormones gone wild :D

I wish I did have a printer like that cuz Rodger would be gettin a surprise in the mailbox lol. Maybe would could piece her together on a banner?? :- C'mon Rodg the economy is bad you might jus have to settle with a similar image???

Yes , gone VERY wild , but with just reason  :D .  If a life-sized isn't available ( BIG sigh ) .. I could have alot of fun with a full size face image ... I might have to wait for my wife to go to sleep for a couple seconds .. I could explain while I smoke the unfiltered camel  :D

Well you know what you have to do now Tory.....get your desktop printer humming and send that man some BK pics!! lol.

Even though his wife might wonder why we are all sending him those pics...lmao

LMAO Rodger, I can just see it now....."hun, would you mind wearing this BG mask just for a lil while". I'm sure she would be accommodating.  :D

Something tells me his wife knows all bout BG, and she may even thank us for sending the pics??  :D

My husband has had a few "celebrity crushes" I fig it's relatively harmless, of course he never brought pics home of em lol.

Well you know what you have to do now Tory.....get your desktop printer humming and send that man some BK pics!! lol.

Even though his wife might wonder why we are all sending him those pics...lmao

Jenn you crack me up girl! I love it!

Tory , You are VERY right  :D , I have already asked her , but she does not give me an answer , just rolls her eyes  :D :D :D . She has a great sense of humor ( she has to in order to stay sane with me ) .

Lol too funny Rodger, having fun is what it's all about. I can jus see her rollin her eyes too. Us wives are good at that  :D

Hmmm , So does that mean yes :D

:D  YE-HAA

"Bikini Girl" -- Half-Naked Before "Idol"

Posted Jan 14th 2009 4:50AM by TMZ Staff

"American Idol" Bikini Girl Katrina Darrell definitely made an impression last night, and judging by her modeling reel over at LovinLife Creative Media, one thing's for sure -- the skank bit is no act.

Rodger,

LMAO!!! I clicked on your link and for some reason this little exert from tmz just caught my eye! LOL!!!

skank.....Hmmm I guess if the "bikini" fits, she should wear it!!

Still LMAO!! Renee

Renee , Thanks .. I had missed that . That was VERY good , <<<<< Rodger puffs unfiltered Camel >>>>>  :(

Hmm , Skank ... I'm thinking Sexy , Katrina , Awesome , Naked & Katrina :( am I close :( Tory should know  ;D

LMAO!!!

an UNFILTERED CAMEL??? oh my!!!!!

Renee

just for " special " occasions  :thumbsup: ( a radio DJ used that saying alot around here ... Greaseman DC101 )