Sign in to follow this  
sennxxx

help ken!!!!!

hey ken, im having a problem with my 36" pcut. i have had it for around three months and for some reason it will not compleatly cut out the inside of letters and numbers (and some out side letters like I's). I have changed blades, changed speeds, pressures,off sets and every thing in between. were it starts to cut and were it finishes  is in two different spots. were it starts is lower from were it finishes. It makes weeding small decals a nightmare. i have to take my knife and connect the two points which makes it look like junk.  Any help will be awsome. Thanks Brandon.

Load the pen attachment and some paper, and make a few plots to see if you get the same results. If not, I am thinking a blade holder issue. If so, I am leaning towards a loose feed roller or carriage.

This is a shot in the dark, but could this be caused by the X and Y values in the control panel being changed? Its worth a check if you get the same results from the pen attachment. You can check these values by scrolling through with the mode button until you see X= and Y=.

CHECKED WITH THE PEN ON PAPER AND IT WAS PERFECT . I BELIEVE ITS MY BLADE HOLDER. WITH THE BLADE ADJUSTED RIGHT, THE SCREW CAP WOBBLES BACK AND FORTH SLIGHTLY. i NEED TO HAVE THIS FIXED ASAP AS IM BACK UP NOW WITH JOBS AND NEED TO GET THIS PROBLEM SOLVED  THANKS BRANDON :lol:

If you would like to send your blade holder in, I can ship you a new one.

Or

You can order a new blade holder from our web site so you get it quicker, then send the bunk blade holder in for a refund of the purchase.

i definately  cant go without my cutter for 2 weeks so ill look into ordering a new one i guess and send the other back ;D:thumbsup:

Yea, not the friendliest warranty options because of the low price point of the cutters.