Sign in to follow this  
SBSAUS

SignBlazer Elements Activation Code not accepted - Help Please

I purchased a cutter and SignBlazer elements (SBE) from ColorChrome First and it has been working fine until I was required to replace a faulty HDD and re-install SBE.

The activation code provided is no longer accepted and I receive no reply from "Get Activation Code" or "Re-enter Registration Details"

I have had no luck contacting anyone at all that can provide assistance - Any sugestions?

I am located in Australia

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Regards,

SBSAUS

the main guy passed away now the company is in the process of being sold but for the time being it is tied up in some legal stuff thefroe you will not be able to get an activation code you can use it in trial mode you just have to click trial mode and the are you sure you want to use trial mode box everytime you use it if you se the search feature and search signblazer activation it will so all the post about what is known at this time

Hi SBS ,

Since you are in Australia , mayby you can search the status of Color Chrome First that was owned by Jrry Bonham for us ;D  :P . I have searched by the net , but didn't find much . If you can find the city it was based out of ,  local paper may have done an article . Most everybody here would like to know the status & if the company is going to re-open ( under a different name ) . From my understanding & memory . After the Owner Jerry Bonham died unexpectedly , the company has been in limbo while an employee has claimed ownership of some design work ( something like that ) Lawsuit ensued  . A knowledgable member ( doesn't live in this country ) has said the lawsuit was settled late last year & each side was given specicific rights . He " thought " 1 or both parties " might " come out with their own " brand " of SignBlazer . Wouldn't that be swell ? SignBlazer was the best bang for the buck available ( definitely best now as it is still FREE in trial mode ) .

Hi SBS ,

Since you are in Australia , mayby you can search the status of Color Chrome First that was owned by Jrry Bonham for us ;D  :P . I have searched by the net , but didn't find much . If you can find the city it was based out of ,  local paper may have done an article . Most everybody here would like to know the status & if the company is going to re-open ( under a different name ) . From my understanding & memory . After the Owner Jerry Bonham died unexpectedly , the company has been in limbo while an employee has claimed ownership of some design work ( something like that ) Lawsuit ensued  . A knowledgable member ( doesn't live in this country ) has said the lawsuit was settled late last year & each side was given specicific rights . He " thought " 1 or both parties " might " come out with their own " brand " of SignBlazer . Wouldn't that be swell ? SignBlazer was the best bang for the buck available ( definitely best now as it is still FREE in trial mode ) .

Rodger, under Help + About in SignBlazer is the contact information for ColorChrome First. It has the address and even a phone number. I have tried searching the local papers and found nothing. They must not have been very important to anyone but us.