Sign in to follow this  
Queenkutie

Super Bowl Signs

These are the first signs that I have ever made!  I was nervous about doing them for a paying customer because before this I had never done more than 1 color or 1 layer on anything!  It was a struggle at times, but I think that they both came out OK.  What do you think!  They are both made with Oracal 651 and on foam board.

Thanks for your input!

post-3942-12986531413115_thumb.jpg

post-3942-12986531414215_thumb.jpg

post-3942-12986531425421_thumb.jpg

post-3942-12986531425987_thumb.jpg

Is that a hair i see under the gold "S"....?  It Happens...  :)

Good job for your first signs :huh:

I agree with Jenny! They are very nice signs, you did a good job! At least you have given it a try I'm still too damn intimidated LOL!!

Renee

I agree with Jenny! They are very nice signs, you did a good job! At least you have given it a try I'm still too damn intimidated LOL!!

Renee

lol...Renee...you can do it girl!!!!

Looks good!

Did you cut the Foodball player from vinyl also? Or is he a premade decal?  Seems there'd be a ton of weeding on that one.

azdecals

lol...I cut everything with vinyl (oracal 651) INCLUDING the football player!  The football player took what seemed like forever to weed.  He was such a headache!!! :)  I was just glad that I didn't make any mistakes with him because I told myself that if I messed up while weeding him that I would just use a football instead!  :huh:

Thank u everyone for the kind words!  I am working to be like the great people on this forum.  :huh:

You did a bang up job. Looks great and the design is clean.. Good work!