Sign in to follow this  
NVInc

Superbowl movie teaser's

World Exclusive: The G.I. Joe Super Bowl Spot!

Source: Paramount Pictures

January 31, 2009

ComingSoon.net and SuperheroHype.com are giving the world today an exclusive early look at the G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Super Bowl spot! This is the first footage ever from the Stephen Sommers-directed big screen adaptation and we think you'll feel the same way as us after viewing it - you want to see more!!

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to prevent them from plunging the world into chaos.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, opening in theaters on August 7, stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid.

SEE IT NOW AT http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=52443

Bay on the Transformers Super Bowl Spot & Teaser

Source: Michael Bay

January 30, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen director Michael Bay has posted the following on his official Blog about both the Super Bowl spot and the longer teaser trailer coming up:

The Super Bowl spot is coming Sunday in the third Quarter (few minutes into the quarter slot). The spot will be online a few minutes after that - The full length teaser trailer will only be on Friday the Thirteenth. It will not hit the internet until a week later. The Teaser really only teases stuff - I'm holding so much stuff back from the final trailers because I personally hate going to movies where you have seen it all.

We will have both of them for you as soon as they come online, so stay tuned!

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen hits conventional and IMAX theaters on June 26th. The sequel stars Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, Kevin Dunn, Julie White, John Benjamin Hickey, Ramon Rodriguez, Isabel Lucas and John Turturro.