Sign in to follow this  
mac6986

application fluid

what type of application fluid would you guys reccomend? doing layered decals is a bit rough without some sort of pre placement liquid.

what type of application fluid would you guys reccomend? doing layered decals is a bit rough without some sort of pre placement liquid.

My wife saw a YouTube tutorial that said you can use 70% Isopropol Alcohol. Try searching Google with your question.

Where in Jersey Shore do you live? We're in Toms River.

My recipe,using succesfully for 3 years:

3/4 water

1/4 alcohol (NOT DENATURED)

a few drops of dish washing liquid.

I bought some Rapid TacII a few weeks ago ($30 a gallon) and so far, have seen NO DIFFERENCE in it and my recipe, as far as how it works. I won't be buying any more.

My recipe,using succesfully for 3 years:

3/4 water

1/4 alcohol (NOT DENATURED)

a few drops of dish washing liquid.

I bought some Rapid TacII a few weeks ago ($30 a gallon) and so far, have seen NO DIFFERENCE in it and my recipe, as far as how it works. I won't be buying any more.

I have had great luck with Rapid TacII for outside window signage...but then again we are ALOT colder then TN!  I never use Rapid Tac on banners or signs I make indoors.

I was recently told by a shop owner where I had some sub work done, that they use rapid tac II, but mix it to a ratio of 1 part rapid tac to 5 parts waters.