angelodvl

Thermo Flex Vinyl

Angel I've never used Siser but five says its exactly the same as Eco. If that is true then it has a feel that is thinner than Thermoflex. Which personally I like better. Thermoflex is thicker and great for football uniforms where they are going to be grabbed and pulled on. Thermo can take the abuse. Siser/Eco is more for the everyday shirt. I've never had a problem at all with it wash/dry. You'll have to ask five if it has a sticky backing. I think you can order from USCutter by going to USCutter.com. If you can't find it ask Kenimes or Levi they will direct you to the right place. Me being in the Midwest I don't order from the West coast unless necessary because too long delay for shipping. Usually cost too, but USC has flat rate for 9.99 which is good.

I don't know about Thermo Flex but I can tell you that I have been using Siser since day one. It has a very soft hand and the sweatshirt I have on now has a shihtzu on the front that still looks brand new after 4 months and alot of wash/dry.  the backing is sticky and it weeds very easily. I have done oh about 75 sweatshirts/hoodies and countless tshirts with siser. I have never ordered my vinyl from uscutter though, they are too far from me. ( I did get my cutter thru uscutter though!) I order my vinyl from speciality-graphics.com and i get it within 3 days regular shipping. they are out of IL.

Hope this helps! :)

Renee