Sign in to follow this  
Guest missy

sports

Guest missy

I am looking for the lines of a baseball, basketball and football and need something for cheerleader to make the magnet signs for a school. Thanks

Guest fivestar

Thanks Sticky those are real nice.

Guest missy

thank you they are nice but I have one problem.  I opened them in sign cut and they all appear.  How do I get just one to open at a time.  I am using inkscape and signcut.

Sticky -

Do you have any wrestlers? or Baseball bats? Heck, what would you sell your whole set of sports clipart for? You could email them to me and I'd give you a little bit of money for the time.

I'm looking for sport clipart to use so I can make car decals.  How do I go about getting these?  I'm new to this and just got my cutter/printer.  Thank you.

I'm looking for sport clipart to use so I can make car decals.  How do I go about getting these?  I'm new to this and just got my cutter/printer.  Thank you.

There are quite a few sports figures within the SignBlazer graphics Library.  (DRAW menu -- Library -- Signs category --  8 different Sports catalogues)

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

post-21408-0-19749700-1453831113_thumb.j

try these and see how they work for ya. if there is something else you need, just let me know.  ;D

Thanks for the share.