Sign in to follow this  
repodon

if possible

Donald , PM me ... my definition of Illegal is a sick bird ... ( ill - eagle for the slower members  :huh:  ) :)

i don't get it :huh:

Thor , I never found out if the Greek mythology character Thor ( weilds a BIG hammer ) was part of your Bus name ??

You don't get the illegal thing ? ( U pulling my leg now ? ') just a humorous saying I have heard thru out my life . ill is another word for sick , Bird  = Eagle  If you listen to illegal .. you could hear ill eagle instead of il-legal . My cop & lawyer buddies thinks its funny .

Now hear this!  I fooled Rodg!  HA!  LOL!  :P (I got it)(I was being funnay)

Thor is the best part of my surname..(sgaard would be the rear half)  It's decidedly a Norwegian name.  Uff Da!  My previous (And summertime) hobby is casting aluminum and some bronze.  Stuff gets cast in foundries..so...  Also, tho, foundry can be just a repository of type, as in for typesetting..(ie - type foundry).  Vinyl cutting (and what got me started in this gig - making masks for etching) is a close cousin to the type business!  So I really don't need to change my name..It kinda works and stuff.  Originally I called it, "Thorsgaard Foundry", but even spell check doesn't know what the hell a "Thorsgaard" is  :P!!  :P

...So changing it to "Thor" as in the dude with the maul..sorta gives the whole foundry, melting metal, making fire, also "casting type" thing kinda work... Grrrr..

(That dude on my avatar pic is a 19 pound solid aluminum skull I cast a couple years ago)(Since, a guy in the Netherlands took my idea, drilled his eyes out, put in white LEDs, and mounted it to the forks of his motorcycle..) :P  Cool Beans!

LOL , well you only 1/2 way fooled me ( I did ask " U pulling my leg now ? " )  :P  I figured I better explain.. since you are a comic book fan like me , I figured you might be as slow as me , thus the explanation . Good going , HUMOR is a good thing  :P

You guys are funny. Not too worry, Rodger takes (and gives) a good rub to everyone that deserves it ... and he has a cute ass ... well he probably has many, but I've only seen the one in his avatar.

lol_hitting.gif

Thor , Good job , Don't let off of the humor ,  I love it also  :P :P

No offense taken & I laughed when I read it  . I just defended myself about only 1/2 way fooled because I keep a tally & like to be ahead ( did I say win :P  :P )

Like Humana says , I take it as good as I give it . I think is mandatory . I don't think anybody should dish out what they can't take . 

Humana , thanks for the donkey comment , I have wondered if everybody realizes I'm talking about a real donkey when I say they can kiss it :P I started to remove it a few days ago . Everybody likes to pet my Ass , even if it is hairy . When the weather breaks , I'm going to haul Ass ... take the donkey in the avatar pic to the farm to meet his 14 brides ( I'm giving him vitamins :P I think Jenny wants my ASS , but i need him  ;D

LMAO!! Rodger you are too funny! Dont remove the avatar! its great, the first time I saw it and read it, I laughed and then I thought this guy has a sense of humor! I'm sure anyone seeing it knows what you mean by you can kiss my ass.

there is a local guy that sells miniture donkeys, I was going to get one  to put in the pasture then changed my mind and was going to get a mini horse ( they are so damn cute) but my daughter said but I cant ride him, so we have a full size Tennesee Walking Horse that she loves. Maybe one day I will get a mini, there is a local breeder of mini horses here and they go for 1500-2000. The problem is I would want to have two, cant have em getting lonely...lol

Renee

Renee , ( mad at u because of the Idol thread  ;D    :P  :P ) ,

I'm glad you cleared that ASS issue up , I wondered if it would be taken wrong ( without humor , if taken wrong with humor , that would be ok  :P )

I have Mini Horses also . I think it is terrible when peple charge that much . VERY faddish .

I sell the babies anywhere from $100 ( cheapest ever )  to $800 ( highest ever )

I have several weanling colts right now I'm selling cheap . $200 . Any horse is only supposed to have at a maximum 25 % of their body weight on their back , so these 250 lb guys should have at most a 75 lb rider . None of mine ride , just pasture pets . If you want some Minis , let me know .I have 7 weanilings for sale . Weston , West Virginia 26452 . How far of a drive is that for you ? . I could bring them back to or towards Crownsville , md 21032 .

I have a white colt that is a great guy , but his back legs are deformed  ( knees pointed inwards too much ) . I want to give him to a good home . He doesn't know he is deformed . Runs & has great fun . All white with solid black eyes . sorta like an albino , but no pink eyes . no pigment other places . Momma is a 33" white leapard App & dad is a 35" red roan app . 

Aw Rodger don't be mad at me cuz of a little bikini LOL!!

Now you gone and made me want a couple of mini's. I live on the NC side of Viriginia, I'm about 15 miles from the border actually. If you google Chase City Virginia you will find me. Hmmmm.....I'm thinkin I'm thinkin. We have been talking about seeling the house so I need to see if in fact thats what we are going to do. I will google Weston WV and see how far you are from me though!

Thanx for the info I appreciate it and I do still like you even though you like skinny lil bi**hes in a bikini...LOL!!!!

I looked that good......once.......when I was in 3rd grade LMAO!!! :rolleyes:

Renee

Now you gone and made me want a couple of mini's. I live on the NC side of Viriginia, I'm about 15 miles from the border actually. If you google Chase City Virginia you will find me. Hmmmm.....I'm thinkin I'm thinkin. We have been talking about seeling the house so I need to see if in fact thats what we are going to do. I will google Weston WV and see how far you are from me though!

Thanx for the info I appreciate it and I do still like you even though you like skinny lil bi**hes in a bikini...LOL!!!!

Renee

KEWL , send me a pic  ;)

Renee

KEWL , send me a pic  ;)

LMAO!! Now how did I know you were going to say that??? LOL

Renee

I looked that good......once.......when I was in 3rd grade LMAO!!! ;)

Renee

KEWL , send me a pic  ;D

LMAO!! Now how did I know you were going to say that??? LOL

Renee

Would that be considered sending questionable images of the internet?? Hmm.... a skinny 3rd grader in a bikini, now a consenting adult. Hahahaha.

I wish I had a place that I could have a farm animal pet. I still want to get a Nubian goat, they're so cute; and like Renee said, you have to get them in two so they're not lonely  :rolleyes:. But I don't think the boyfriends wants more animals in the yard that he needs to 'scoop the poop' for.  ;D