Sign in to follow this  
sandman

ShineRite on Ebay

I came across a Ebay seller that sells small quantities of ShineRite. I bought a 10 roll deal of 15" x 10 ft. rolls for $38.95 + $14.95 S&H. Comes out to just a few cents more per ft than the lowest prices I've seen on Oracle 651 in 10 yard rolls. Makes it possible for a hobby cutter like me to get lots of different colors for not much bucks. Seller was great too, shipped next day by USPS.

http://myworld.ebay.com/hometeam*1/

I've only cut one little piece so far but I think I'm gonna really like this stuff. Super glossy and pliable.

i have beleive it or not order alot from her. She is awsome and very quick any problem that I have had she fixes it quick!! I have 30 yards of blue and it had gotton crushed down the middle. she sent me 30 more yard the next day with out any question!! very good seller A+++++

i have beleive it or not order alot from her. She is awsome and very quick any problem that I have had she fixes it quick!! I have 30 yards of blue and it had gotton crushed down the middle. she sent me 30 more yard the next day with out any question!! very good seller A+++++

Wow must be nice to deal with a seller that lives up to their promise in a timely manor........

Yeah my order came with a hand written personal note thanking me for the order and she even threw in a free squeegee. Her profile pic is a little scary though.  :huh:

I don't usually give a seller feedback before they leave it for me but I'm considering making an exception for this chic. I don't get why sellers think they deserve feedback first when the buyer clearly completes their obligation first. Out of a 100+ ebay transactions I have a feedback of 16 because I flat refuse to give feedback first. Come to think about it I won't abandon my personal feedback policy no matter how good the sale was.

SandMan I am with you ! I have had sellers tell me they will give feedback after I leave feedback . That is backwards & totally Bullsh-t .

Whats some info about shinrite, is it like walmart to macy's or is it about the same as all the rest just a different name?

does shinerite only have one level of vinyl? from her site, it says it's a 6 year outdoor lifespan calendared vinyl? anyone have any experience with lengthy outdoor useage < than 1 year?

Hope you guys aren't asking me about longevity, I'm a newbie. I read some people saying they used and liked the product in the "show your work" section. I read wehre one person said they thought it felt brittle but the stuff I got was anything but. It's kinda rubbery feeling to me.

Wow must be nice to deal with a seller that lives up to their promise in a timely manor........

I understand what you are referring to ... sad  :thumbsup:

Fellers offers it as there in house vinyl i use it pick it up 24x10yds about 18-20 dollars so far so good Just few colors

I have also bought from her on ebay actually that was the first vinyl I ever purchased and so far I have no complaints about seller or vinyl