Sign in to follow this  
chucksspeedshop

Copam questions

Do they make a material basket for the Copam like the one ont the laserpoint? How well does the Copam track? I do a lot of stripes and graphics, sometimes 10-15 ft long. I was wondering could I trust it to track straight while I do other things? Thanks, Chuck :-

Tracking 10-15ft. should be a piece of cake with minimal drift. They do not make a material basket for the Copam stand at this time, sorry.

when the copam goes to the front and back of the graphic it is cutting it moves 1000 miles an hour and when it is cutting the weeding tile around it when it is moving this fast you want to be sure the vinyl is not being obstructed by something on the floor or the stand just be sure it will feed in and out freely and the vinyl don't have kinks in it because it moves FAST :huh:  Sometimes on long cuts I will guide the vinyl in and out of it a bit because it is moving real fast sometimes to the front and back tracking is ok and seems to be as good as the laserpoint 24 I have.

when the copam goes to the front and back of the graphic it is cutting it moves 1000 miles an hour and when it is cutting the weeding tile around it when it is moving this fast you want to be sure the vinyl is not being obstructed by something on the floor or the stand just be sure it will feed in and out freely and the vinyl don't have kinks in it because it moves FAST ;D  Sometimes on long cuts I will guide the vinyl in and out of it a bit because it is moving real fast sometimes to the front and back tracking is ok and seems to be as good as the laserpoint 24 I have.

1000 miles an hour lol ;D that is so true...I wish i could slow it down... I don't like it going thst fast :thumbsup:

So.....you`re saying we need racing stripes on the copam? Effn sweet....that may be my first cut when it gets here then  :thumbsup:

Hmm , I was wanting to make it go faster  :thumbsup: . I like the noise & speed ... I find myself humming along with it cutting . I am amazed at the accurracy especially when I see the vinyl distort between the pinch rollers & blade .

NOTE TO SELF and others. Pull enough slack in your new 50 yd roll to cut what u want before u start cutting. Ruins a beautiful cut quick when slack gets taken up at fast speeds. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  smack