Sign in to follow this  
Rockwie

Just purchased a PCUT 24 worked for a minute then LCD has gray bars???? HEEELP!

Well I just purchased the PCUT 24 and set it up.  When I turned the cutter on the screen displayed ON LINE.  I came back a few minutes later and the screen had gray bars across.  I have read other posts and first checked too make sure the red safety stops were not hit or stuck.  Then I removed the bottom panel and carefully made sure the wiring connections were connected..  Still nothing.....  Any other suggestions as to what to do next?!?!?!?!?

Send a PM to kenimes. He is the USCutter Tech Guru. He will most likely see this post and reply too but I would send him a message.

Have you tried another power cord, or even another power outlet on a different circuit? Bypass any surge protectors...

Yes sir...  Ran an extention cord in from a totally different outlet to o see if that might be the problem....  In the meantime I have talked to Levi and another mother board is on the way...  So hopefully this will fix the problem...  Levi has been very helpful with regards to tech support!!!!!!!!!

WE"LL SEEEE

Yes, that would be the next step to take after you have tried everything previously.