BannerJohn

my battle scar (might be too gross for some)

Ouch!....that's one club I'll stay away from..........unless they are adding implants...... :)

implants are over rated. your breasts are better in their natural state.

bb

...true......but I want them to be the first thing that poke out when I walk through a doorway............. :)

Kgirl, u sexy.  LOL

well the first bill came today...any lawyers out there?

:)  They sure don't waste any time do they?  :)  The crazy thing about a stay in the hospital...is all the DIFFERENT bills you get!  But the best part, is you are home and on the mend...........those bills can wait...and wait!! lol

SHOW OFF!!!  :) :)

atleast you can sleep in a bed. I've slept in a recliner with my arm at a 90 degree angle for the past 7 days. while some males may thinks that's a reward, i can ensure you, it's not!

hope you keep recoveying as nicely as you have so far!!!

And chill with the nudity, i'de hate to report you to ken! lol

I feel for you. I can sleep in a bed,but only flat on my back with my arms at my side...which is totally the opposite of the way I have slept for 50 years.Its the getting in and out of bed that's fun. I can't use my arms for pulling or tugging at all so I just have to sit,lie back,and wiggle myself into place.And if I miss it a bit,have to start all over again. But I have a feeling that your pain is much worse than mine. If I am careful how I move, its not too bad.If am am perfectly still,almost no pian at all.

Maybe by mid-summer,both of us will be mainly mended...we can meet somewhere half way,and compare scars.

I don't know about you, but for me the worst part is sitting here,thinking of all the things I want to do,and knowing I can't do them. It is against my nature to be idle.

John glad to see you're back!

From what I understand Chicks dig scars  :)  With the one you now have you're going to be pretty popular with the lades.  :)

azdecals

From what I understand Chicks dig scars  :)  With the one you now have you're going to be pretty popular with the lades.  :)

azdecals

yeah but the hard part is gonna be coming up with a good story. I can't call this a gunshot wound like I do the one on my ass.

Just do like I do with all the wifes hospital bills, ya put em in a stack by themselves, when the stack gets tall enough to fall over, then ya run em through the shredder, Bingo, no more hospital bills. Then start a new stack, with a more positive outlook, cause ya took care of all the other ones. And try to take it easy, and don't be doing no lifting, NONE period. How bout show em the scars on your leg.

azdecals

yeah but the hard part is gonna be coming up with a good story. I can't call this a gunshot wound like I do the one on my ass.

You threw yourself in front of a car.......pushing the little old lady out of the way..........

Just do like I do with all the wifes hospital bills, ya put em in a stack by themselves, when the stack gets tall enough to fall over, then ya run em through the shredder, Bingo, no more hospital bills. Then start a new stack, with a more positive outlook, cause ya took care of all the other ones. And try to take it easy, and don't be doing no lifting, NONE period. How bout show em the scars on your leg.

lol good advice! My mom put the first one in a big Manila Envelope labeled "Johnny's Medical Bills"..I told her she was gonna need a bigger envelope.

I don't know about you, but for me the worst part is sitting here,thinking of all the things I want to do,and knowing I can't do them. It is against my nature to be idle.

OMG!!!! you just summed up my feelings!. my wife leaves for work in the morning, and says, "just relax today, get some rest, and enjoy your time off".

are you kidding me?!?! i don't enjoy just sitting around wasting my day away! unless i have something planned to do for atleast 1/2 to 3/4 of the day,i feel like i wastef it! i enjoy being productive.

oh...you get to type with 2 hands too... no fsir, lol

azdecals

You threw yourself in front of a car.......pushing the little old lady out of the way..........

I was leaning more in the 'alien abduction' direction.

how did i know that was going to go there! lol

bb

OMG!!!! you just summed up my feelings!. my wife leaves for work in the morning, and says, "just relax today, get some rest, and enjoy your time off".

are you kidding me?!?! i don't enjoy just sitting around wasting my day away! unless i have something planned to do for atleast 1/2 to 3/4 of the day,i feel like i wastef it! i enjoy being productive.

oh...you get to type with 2 hands too... no fsir, lol

well, you are assuming that I could ever type with 2 hands lol

"alien anal probe" roflol

bb

LOL , that is funny , Let's leave the rest of the story untold , ok CutMe :)  best chuckle I have had for awhile  :)

John... what you do is send them each $5 or $10 per month... this way you are making an attempt to pay off the balance. Also, i lot of people don't know this, but unpaid medical bills can not go on your credit report. if they  are on there, just dispute the claim and they will remove it.

well, you are assuming that I could ever type with 2 hands lol

well... 2 fingers, each from one hand.  :)

bb

I bow to you CutMe , You are the King of Humor in my book ! ( John , I'm laughing with you  , not at you ! ) That sequence of posts & you coming up with " alien anal probe " hits it out of the ballpark for me . I may have to go to the hospital because of my side splitting , sitting here laughing , thinking of John shaking his head & plannning humorous revenge  :)

bb

I bow to you CutMe , You are the King of Humor in my book ! ( John , I'm laughing with you  , not at you ! ) That sequence of posts & you coming up with " alien anal probe " hits it out of the ballpark for me . I may have to go to the hospital because of my side splitting , sitting here laughing , thinking of John shaking his head & plannning humorous revenge  :)

thank you, people usually don't care for my brand of humor. it just seemed funny imagining the reaction on peoples faces when you ask; "would you like to see the scar i got from an alien anal probe?". makes me chuckle. :)

bb

I understand what you are saying , my sense of humor gets me in hot water ALOT , but that in itself amuses me LOL . You coming up with that & posting it within a couple of minutes of John posting really rung the humor bell for me . Especially since John set it up ( scar on ass & leaning towards alien abduction ) .

I have been wanting to ask you what the rabbits are saying in your avatar :) Too small for me to read .

timing is everything when it comes to humor. the avitar is two chocolate bunnies. one has a bite out of its but, the other his ears are bitten off. the first one says "my but hurts", the second says "what?". unfortunately it is too small to read. once you know the image, you can see it.

bb