C Lewis

Camo pattern with cut vinyl (baja truck)

Well here it is. I did it with cut vinyl. this is my first attempt at camo. I posted a week or so ago, asking about cut vinyl camo, everyone that replied said to wrap it instead.

This truck will be running in the 5400 class valentines weekend at the Battle at Primm, In Primm Nevada. The red lettering will be replaced with red/white and black lettering, need to get the numbers on and all the sponsor decals on.

I was nervous starting this project, once i got it goin it was a walk in the park (partly due to this is a good friends truck)

Mostly was done dry application< Some of the bigger pieces I used homemade juice. Most of it was cut with my 24incher, some was cut by hand.

I am very honored to be a part of the Reklus Racing Team. I have made shirts, 7foot decals on the race trailers, Pit signs and many many handout decals. This is a ongoing project.

Hope you guys like it.

post-2907-12986530702561_thumb.jpg

post-2907-12986530719626_thumb.jpg

Guest Schramm

Looks great, I have done a couple trucks a few years ago but I just painted them.  I think that I would go nuts placing all that vinyl!  Nice job though!!!

dude that is so sweet i think i am going to do my quad.

that rocks!! i bet it gets you a buch of work.

Guest stunad, jr.

awesome, looks like a lotta work! :D

the dude with the finger is funny

Thats Robert (owner/pilot)

about 25+hrs. Yes it was alot of work. still have a few hours left on it......

Killer, man.  Definitely fits the truck better than a full wrap would, plus you won't be out a couple G's when it does a few rolls in the desert... :D

Thats right hometown (core) good job bro sweet looking truck hope you guys place out there in nevada way to represent the big O.C................. :D

There's a truck in those pictures?  Wow, that camo pattern must be REALLY good!

:)

Nice job (and yeah, I bet it was some work too)!

;D ;D

- Kev

Nice work man. Did the truck start out black or is there just a lot of black vinyl in there? Around how much vinyl do you think you put on this baby? And if you don't mind me asking how much did you charge?

Thanks Levi,

Yeah man the truck is flat black, we used that as the base and layered 4 colors dark to light....

I used around 60+ ft of 24" vinyl. This project is for a close friend of mine, so he got it for a steal. I think i would charge $800 - $1,000 to do another one like this.....  big project

Thanks Levi,

Yeah man the truck is flat black, we used that as the base and layered 4 colors dark to light....

I used around 60+ ft of 24" vinyl. This project is for a close friend of mine, so he got it for a steal. I think i would charge $800 - $1,000 to do another one like this.....   big project

That is what I thought. Isn't that still on the cheap end for a job like this? That is a lot of time on both the design and install, not to mention a lot of materials.