Sign in to follow this  
aries58

Vinyl Samples

Go to www.oracal.com and sign-up to be a member(free). Once you have an account you can get samples, charts, and other free stuff.

Guest Schramm

Kewl Jenn, I just signed into Oracal and has 6" x 10 yards of their new decorative film sent to me.  I will post my thoughts when it gets here.

Guest Schramm

UPDATE to the FREE SAMPLES:

Well on 1-19-2009 I requested from Oracal free samples of a new decorative film today is 3-9-09 and I have still seen NOTHING!  I am a firm believer that nothing in life is free but this seems to me to be a ploy to get your information which they can then sell as I have gotten about 20 emails since but no samples!

Hmmm...everytime I have requested free from oracle I have received in a matter of days, maybe they sent you just didnt get? I've done it twice in the last few months and got my freebies along with the color charts.

Renee

I also ordered some samples from them almost 2 weeks ago and nothing yet.  Maybe they thought I was being too greedy by ordering samples of about 10 different items.

Mike

I've ordered from them about 4 times now including just a few weeks ago.  I always order at least 10 different types that I use and usually a couple that I want to try.  I normally get my samples within a couple of weeks.

When I ordered my samples from oracal, it took just a little over a month to get them, I forgot I had ordered them until they showed up in my mail.  That might be the problem, they send them through the U.S. Post office, and we all know how speedy they can be at times.

They are definately good about getting their samples out. I ordered about 15 different things from them and received all within 2 weeks. I still havent gotten any odd emails either. Good luck and I hope you get your samples soon. :thumbsup:

I ordered a sample of the new HT55 app tape on the 30th and UPS was here today with it. They usually are really good about getting it to you within 2 weeks so perhaps try again.

I also requested and received a sample roll of HT55 tape from Oracal recently.

How do you get a sample of the tape???

I went to their website and emailed them through their "Contact Us" requesting a sample of this tape.  I got an email shortly after from one of their sales reps indicating that they would be happy to send that out to me.

Schramm ... you may want to try again or contact Oracal. I've requested samples twice(over 1 1/2 years), and both times I received a huge amount of 8"x11" samples within a week or two.

I ordered my samples from oracal 2 weeks before I ordered my cutter, and I checked every box I thought I would possible ever use. like 50 of them. My samples arrived 2 days before my cutter. So about 3 weeks.

Kevin

Update: Samples came last Friday. They also sent me a dvd on how to wrap a car and the tools needed. Looks simple enough, but I don't have a large enough printer for car wrap vinyl and don't plan on doing this anyway.

Mike

just got my samples in today, i ordered every single sample they offered lol. i also contacted them yesterday since im looking for trans red and got them to send me a sample of three dif reds they have, they seem pretty good. they responded within like 30 mins when i emailed them