Sign in to follow this  
mustangconv85

Free samples of Siser

What link is there For these "samples"

Look at the starting date....................2009, long gone!!!!
  • Like 1

The problem is, these companies were are are nice enough to give free samples and a lot of people abused the deals. Look on the 3M page a member just keeps on ordering one day those samples will be gone. Plus people expect full rolls or more than what they get. I agree samples should be big enough to test cut and weed not already cut and weeded. However I think people should stop abusing the free samples quest once and get it and that's that.

• Like 1

The problem is, these companies were are are nice enough to give free samples and a lot of people abused the deals. Look on the 3M page a member just keeps on ordering one day those samples will be gone. Plus people expect full rolls or more than what they get. I agree samples should be big enough to test cut and weed not already cut and weeded. However I think people should stop abusing the free samples quest once and get it and that's that.

I've seen people on these forums selling their 3M sample rolls and not even trying to be sneaky about it...  :angry:

I've seen people on these forums selling their 3M sample rolls and not even trying to be sneaky about it...  :angry:

that's just wrong in so many levels.