Sign in to follow this  
mustangconv85

Free samples of Siser

Just submitted my sample order! Wonder how much they are giving away?

Thanks, just sent for my free sample. Now just have to get the heat press. Anyone know where to get free samples of those?  :angel:

Guest fivestar

Thanks, just sent for my free sample. Now just have to get the heat press. Anyone know where to get free samples of those?   :angel:

www.freeheatpresssamples.com ? :lol:;D:lol:

Thanks, just sent for my free sample. Now just have to get the heat press. Anyone know where to get free samples of those?   :angel:

www.freeheatpresssamples.com ? :lol::);D

Now that is funny....lol A heat press sample would be one machine good for 5 presses! LOL!!

Renee

Thanks, just sent for my free sample. Now just have to get the heat press. Anyone know where to get free samples of those?   :)

www.freeheatpresssamples.com ? ;D:angel:;D

Duh!  Why did I click on this??  :angel::lol:

ok so the siser samples are a joke :) they have a design they press for you and send you a 4x6 piece of cloth with there vinyl on it BOOOO

DSC00527.jpg

but the oracle samples rock

DSC00528.jpg

ok so the siser samples are a joke :) they have a design they press for you and send you a 4x6 piece of cloth with there vinyl on it BOOOO

DSC00527.jpg

but the oracle samples rock

DSC00528.jpg

LMAO!! here we were all excited about getting free siser! LOL!! I agree with ya oracle's freebies do rock! I actually had two packs, a few months ago I sent for a free sample pack, still got it and two weks ago I sent for another because I wanted to try thier tape, They sent me a small roll , I think its 2-4 inches wide but not much on the roll, just enough to try a few decals. I now have several sheets of various vinyl to try out, I'm thinking at least 20 small window decals hmm...not a bad profit...lol

I already use siser, and love the easy weed, I havent tried anything else, why mess with a good thing? LOL

Renee

I got my siser samples yesterday and  all i could do was laugh, what a damn joke, the oracal samples are good other than the stickers being placed on the front so you either gotta try like hell to clean them off or just work around them, but they did send some nice stuff, as for siser, well I think I will stick with the Thermoflex

I got some different ones, but same idea. What a joke. Oh well, it was worth a try :-