Sign in to follow this  
seatek

Quick question

ok... here's a little more info .. I got this intricate vector of a 'halo' guy or something and I can delete manually the second lines, however, there are tons of linework here and that would be crazy to manually do.  I'm not as interested in getting the artwork a single line as I am trying to figure out why live trace creates two lines and or how I can eliminate the second set of lines easily ... here is the image that I have live traced and has two levels of lines (levels layers .. whatever) ...

any illy gurus here would be greatly appreciated ..

I use CS3 with Summa Winplot to cut with my Summa Cut 620 (10 year old machine that cuts better than most new ones today) ...

thanks for all the help in advance ..

http://www.stuckondecals.com/chief.ai

SeaTek

********** update **********

got a trial license of signcut x2 only to be told my trial had expired already!  they used to have live support you could get a trial key instantly .. looks like x2 has gone down in support as much as they have gone up in prices!  used to be able to get the software for like 3 bucks a month ...

******* end update *********

******* update_2***********

not that there very xpensive to begin with .. just that they got rid of there 3 month .. $15 license .. ok .. guess that's 5 bucks a month .. my bad .. (liked that I could use them when I wanted).  Guess I still will ... please o please help with this (probably very easy) problem ..

SeaTek

bricelenz206@gmail.com

support@stuckondecals.com

got it ..  you have to DE-check the 'show white' button ... that was all ..

jeeeesh ... fought that problem for a year now!