Sign in to follow this  
mikeysrs

Flexi will not load plotter

that one will run the plotter but will not print whatr is on the screen I need to try another one.

I read about pasting the correct drive in the output folder and I did that but cannot find it when i open Production manager. WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP

So what is the final outcome to the original question?  Has anyone figured out which is the right driver to use for the SeikiTech SK-870T cutter when using Flexi?  It's not in the list of cutters you can set up within the program.  A definitive answer would be greatly appreciated and would help future users(victims?) of the search engine.

Guest fivestar

Did you try the Creation drivers?

I haven't myself, only because I haven't gotten around to actually using my Flexi yet...but would like to know to avoid the hassle of trial and error while trying to learn the software as well.  Just thought there should be a definite answer to the question anyway.

Guest fivestar

Since it's a Seiki cutter, I honestly don't know very many people on this forum that uses them since this forum is basically US Cutter machines.  I looked at the cutter and it looks like a creation to me, that would be the driver I would try.

I have a seiki...it is not a creation. My flexi has the seiki driver for it...I use the 850H though that is NOT the model of Seiki I have.

Guest fivestar

Well John you made me check my version of Flexi and sure enough there's Seiki Tech in there.......Not the exact SK-870T but I'm sure one of them drivers should work.

Well John you made me check my version of Flexi and sure enough there's Seiki Tech in there.......Not the exact SK-870T but I'm sure one of them drivers should work.

Thus, the desire for which one works with the SK-870T.  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

It takes 10 seconds to try each driver......So it would take less then 2 minutes to try every one.  :thumbsup:;D:huh:

It takes 10 seconds to try each driver......So it would take less then 2 minutes to try every one.  :thumbsup::P:huh:

That's how I figured mine out. :)