Cre8tiveCutter

Best place to share wall quotes???

Thanks Tory & Clash....I love all of em.

To bad I don't have an extra wall in my house, to practice on....as I know I'd have one wall with all kinds of quotes on it!!  ;)

Build one Benr98 ;)  "If you build it they will come"  meaning...if you build it...put quotes on it...they will pay!  ;) LOL!!! J/K

Dazzel

I try to keep it so that my stores make 100% profit, they make more thank that with the car monograms and decals. What area are you in?

I'm in Michigan

Thanks Tory & Clash....I love all of em.

To bad I don't have an extra wall in my house, to practice on....as I know I'd have one wall with all kinds of quotes on it!!  ;)

Build one Benr98 :P  "If you build it they will come"  meaning...if you build it...put quotes on it...they will pay!  ;) LOL!!! J/K

Dazzel

LMAO...you know just maybe I will....build a portable wall I can take to shows!! lol.  Oh and Dazzel, you would think by now you can just call me Jenny!  ;)

Go to thepinkmonogram.com  I don't service that site but it is the type of store I work with.

Do you know how they make the interlocking monogram? Do I need special software to obtain those results? Thanks

Oh, me,me,me!!!! I can finally answer a question!  I'm not sue if you're asking about 3 letter interlocking monograms in embroidery or vinyl, but in embroidery you can buy alphabets that are already sized, no extra work lining everything up and sizing. I know with engraving, I had to pay almost 600.00 for a set of brass interlocking fonts, but it sure is easier than lining it up by hand. In vinyl, Harolds Fonts.com sells a set of 13 interlocking for 99.00 That's my next purchase. I know with engraving, it's my most used set.Sandy    I feel so smart finally! LOL

heres one i put in my sons room, he races quads. its 100 inches across. What a pita

Wow I like that!

Thanks

Oh, me,me,me!!!! I can finally answer a question!  I'm not sue if you're asking about 3 letter interlocking monograms in embroidery or vinyl, but in embroidery you can buy alphabets that are already sized, no extra work lining everything up and sizing. I know with engraving, I had to pay almost 600.00 for a set of brass interlocking fonts, but it sure is easier than lining it up by hand. In vinyl, Harolds Fonts.com sells a set of 13 interlocking for 99.00 That's my next purchase. I know with engraving, it's my most used set.Sandy  I feel so smart finally! LOL

LOL Sandy, Thank you very much! I was talking about vinyl so that will work perfectly. I agree you want them to line up correctly so you need the correct software. And when I posed this question on my emb forum they suggested Harolds Fonts too. It would be nice to find a software that would take care of both. BUT if I can make a vector file I can always digitize for an emb file, so that will work just fine. Thanks again

I think this is a good idea to help share quotes. I get most of mine off of ebay or upercase living so none are really unique.

Christi

here are a few...

There is no end.  There is no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of life.

Life itself is not the destination, it is the journey.

Wrinkles are mementos of smiles we have had.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to be amused.

Blessed is the home where each puts the other's happiness first.

A house is built with Boards & Beams.  A Home is built with Love & Dreams.

Tell me and I forget.  Teach me and I remember.  Involve me and I learn.

thats a few that i can think of..

Jenny...Jenny....Jenny  :thumbsup:

Here's one...

The most important work you will ever do will be within the walls of your own home.

For those with a home business AND taking care of a family.

"Banner Jen"....LOVE IT!

WOW...was that you?  :thumbsup:  Girls got some pipes there!  :thumbsup:  Love the faces BTW.  Are you working or just playing around on this today?  I SHOULD BE taking care of my sick child who is BTW PLAYING with our dog at the moment..ya think he's sick??? :thumbsup: OR faking it?

Nah not working right now....just taking it easy......well if that means doing household chores..lol.

Hmmmmmmmmm....sounds like your little one there COULD be fakin'' it?  :thumbsup:

WOW but glad you could hear my screams....that way if I ever need some help and my internet is down...I know you'll be there to help me!!  :thumbsup:

yahoo.gif

Oh man, I want the haroldsfonts ( monograms) !!!!! Why did you have to post that Sandy?!?!?!?!? LOL!!! My DH would sh*t a brick if i paid 100.00 for fonts! LOL!!!

Renee

Yes, but the sad thing is that you'll only use 2 of them more than likely. The circle and intertwine one are by far the most popular with engraving anyway. I'm going to try a single big letter on a tile. Saw one somewhere on here....I wish I had a piece of the gold to use also. Didn't order any of that.

Sandy & Creative did you see where you can order just Intertwine for $20? That's what I was thinking about doing because like you said I wouldn't use the others. Not sure if circle was available separately?