Cre8tiveCutter

Best place to share wall quotes???

so I have a few books with some great wall quotes, tile quotes etc....I thought I would compile a good list and share them for people that have asked in different threads. I can break it down by subject matter ie kitchen, bath, hobbies  etc. Anyone interested in this and if so where should I post it? thanx in advance!

Renee

I say post it here. If it is in the wrong place, the mods wil move it  :huh:

Jon

I agree with Jon, I'd just post them here and if it must be moved, believe me the mods will move it!! Or decide we need a 'Wall Quote' section all it's own!  :huh:

I wrote down a couple today that I saw on picture frames.

FAITH is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see  Hebrews 11:1

Live Simply

Give More

Expect Less

I will try and get a list together and post them here on this thread within the next few days!

Tory I just love your quote, Live simply, give more, expect less!  :huh:

Renee

Thanks Renee, I really liked that one too. I've always liked the quotes even before getting into vinyl, so was pleased that they are popular to put in the home now. I haven't gotten around to doing them yet but def plan on it.

My most popular tile is a personalized one...

The Smith Family

(insert pretty scroll)

Forever, For Always,

No Matter What

This one too...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the number of moments that take your breath away.

Thanks Tory & Clash....I love all of em.

To bad I don't have an extra wall in my house, to practice on....as I know I'd have one wall with all kinds of quotes on it!!  :huh:

I think it was on this forum somewhere where there was a link to a site where they sold wall quote pdfs.  I've looked around and can't find it now, but you could buy a pdf of lots of quotes for a couple bucks a piece.  Does anyone know where that site is?

Thanks.

Wallwords.com is another

Thanks guys I like all those, and Jen that is my problem I can see if I get started in this I'll have quotes all over.......and I have wall space.

I would like to to get more into this area of vinyl.

Wall monograms sell great too. I have samples in a couple of local boutiques and their customers love them.

Wall monograms sell great too. I have samples in a couple of local boutiques and their customers love them.

You have them in the boutique to sell? What type of stores and how much can you sell them for? Thanks

Most of the boutiques I have them in I also do lettering for car monograms for. They are the girky girl types of stores that offer embroidery and that kind of stuff. My wholesale prices vary depending on how much they buy but I usually do a 3 letter 18" high monogram for 16.00. Some people think that's too low but it takes $1.00 in vinyl and 30 seconds to weed. I would much rather sell 1 at $16 than none at a higher price. I have also sold a ton of the family tile in the stores too.

Go to thepinkmonogram.com  I don't service that site but it is the type of store I work with.

Thanks I'll check that out.....and $16 seems fair to me, how much do the stores retail them for? And I also do embroidery so maybe I could find one of those shops that want both. I don't like the "finding customers" part, this might be the best of both worlds.

I try to keep it so that my stores make 100% profit, they make more thank that with the car monograms and decals. What area are you in?

heres one i put in my sons room, he races quads. its 100 inches across. What a pita

Wow I like that!