Sign in to follow this  
2GuysSign

You know when your the best when...

You can lay vinyl on paper without bubbles, creases and the paper coming up!

I had make up a flyer for orders my aunt will be taking for me...

My aunt is a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant and i gave her a example magnet to show all the Beauty Consultants in the area...  They loved the idea so i made the order forms for the magnets.  so i decided to attach the preview form on the front of the envelope.  I didn't want to use tape so i used clear vinyl to attach it to the envelope.  Check it out, came out great!

envlopevinyl!.jpg 

Awesome job....love when things so smoothly.

Love your flyer too!  :huh:

Looks good for sure but I would have used laminating! I have a laminator and would have cut the sheet in two and just used the one piece and run it thru to seal it to the envy. Cheaper I'm sure! (that is of course if you have a laminator) You definetly get an A+ though for being so creative!!

Renee

I do not have a laminate machine so i just did a quick vinyl lay...  just wanted to keep the form on the front waterproof.

Good job But did i read there in the form $85.60 for two  15x24 magnetic sign? Wow i wish i could get that where im from over here in southern california average price for 18x24 or a 24x24 are two for $60.00 bucks.Keep up the good work   

Good job But did i read there in the form $85.60 for two  15x24 magnetic sign? Wow i wish i could get that where im from over here in southern california average price for 18x24 or a 24x24 are two for $60.00 bucks.Keep up the good work   

I always get $40 a piece for magnets.  plus that is a 2 main color design with 2 secondary colors, takes a little more time to make.  $5.60 is the sales tax!  damn state!